i can tell all about you, dare me.

coluber2001

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 12:43 pm
@izzythepush,
If he is perusing old posts electronically or by hand to gain the upper hand, then shame on him. He is just a con man then. He's got a problem then, and not me.. I'm not going to worry about it.

But I'm not so much of a cynic that I can accept the possibility that he may have some special talent.

There are bigger fish to fry, such as the fact that a demagogue has duped the citizens into electing him to the presidency.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:09 pm
@coluber2001,
I'm not saying there aren't any individuals out there with such capabilities. I'm willing to accept the possibility of that. I don't think the OP is anything close.

It's like being given multiple choice questions without knowing anything about the subject, you're bound to get some right.
coluber2001

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
He described me pretty accurately on most things, which could mean he was checking my old posts. That would be easy enough. It took him a day to respond to me, so there would have been ample time, especially if he has some kind of electronic means.

I don't know. Most showmen who claim to be psychic use parlor tricks.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 02:33 pm
@coluber2001,
We're agreed that he's not psychic, good. First thing he said about me was that I like beer. I regularly contribute to best beer thread.
0 Replies

lmur

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 02:35 pm
I'm 51 and looking forward to your detailed analysis.
steven bill

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 01:16 pm
@coluber2001,
we started out badly, again, i'll admitt it was my fault. i could retype that if you want me to. i should'nt have written on that autistic post. i cant look for a way to tell you i never checked your posts, i dont expect you to believe me. but if we switched personalities you would know right now that i am being sincere to you.
lf you want to know how i knew, i would tell you. i wasnt correct on every thing though.
Glennn

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 01:28 pm
@steven bill,
My name is Glen. I live with Jewel of the Earth.
coluber2001

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 01:30 pm
@steven bill,
Quote:
lf you want to know how i knew, i would tell you. i wasnt correct on every thing though.

If you truly have some gift of keen observation or are even a psychic, then that's good.

If it's just the trick, who gives a ****, because it's worthless.

As far as making mistakes, that doesn't bother me. I like it when people make mistakes and own up to it, and cast them into the past. That's what creative people do, make tons of mistakes, cast them into the past and wind up with something original and creative.
steven bill

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 01:36 pm
@coluber2001,
dont count it worthless. if i tell what the past is, i can tell the future, i can change it--if my father who lives in me wants it so.
steven bill

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 01:40 pm
@lmur,
i see you on glasses. you love dogs. what cream do you use on your hair? you are slender. you have an attractive voice
Glennn

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 04:03 pm
@steven bill,
I'll be patient.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 10:36 pm
@steven bill,
Quote:
dont count it worthless. if i tell what the past is, i can tell the future, i can change it--if my father who lives in me wants it so.

Now we're talking.

I think I love you s bill, may I call you poon?

0 Replies

lmur

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:35 am
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

i see you on glasses. you love dogs. what cream do you use on your hair? you are slender. you have an attractive voice

20% success (let's accentuate the positive).
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 12:49 am
@Glennn,
you are quite stocky. You are average of build.Do you have defined jaw.Have a favorite black t-shirt? if you go to the gym often you'd surely develope a wrestlers build. You have a kind heart. But you get really reactive when your temper is flared. Your hair is thick and nice.
Next!
steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:08 am
@coluber2001,
I never stalked you,Jesus did.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:22 pm
@steven bill,
I was a skinny kid. Today I am 6'1 and 190 pounds. For the last 29 years, I have push-mowed my lawn, which takes two and a half hours. In fact, I just got done doing it. I have a 360 foot long driveway. Every winter for the last 29 years, I have shoveled it by hand. I am 61 years old and I have the same physique as I did when I was thirty, except I now have bigger thighs. I am an anomaly of sorts. Oh, and I'm modest, too. Smile

I do have a defined jaw.

I never wear black.

I do have a kind heart. I'm the guy who catches bees in a glass and puts them back outside. I also don't eat meat because I simply cannot kill something that doesn't want to die . . . except for mosquitoes. Them son of a bitches come near me and I'll kill 'em. I'll fuckin' kill 'em!! They bring out the reactive side of me.

It's true that I get really reactive when someone stands up for the indefensible, though I prefer to call it responsive.

I do have thick, nice hair.
0 Replies