i can tell all about you, dare me.

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:23 am
What is probably his lucky number? You're getting incoherent. You could not be more wrong about George.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:55 am
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

why do i see a blonde beside you?

https://img.purch.com/w/660/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5OS80MjAvb3JpZ2luYWwvTFNELU5PLVJFVVNFLmpwZw==
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 08:47 am
@steven bill,
> do you love baseball?
I enjoy it. "Love" is a bit strong.

> if you are not 21 years old
Only in my dreams.

> its probably your lucky number.
No, that would be four.

> You live washington(bad spelling, i guess]
Me live Stoneham

> why do i see a blonde beside you?
You're peeking in the wrong window.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:50 pm
@coluber2001,
Do you own a truck? do you love to fix things by yourself? you were probably handsome when you were younger. You are tall. And you were bland clothes. Did you ever divorced?you sure can ride a bicycle...Tell me where i am terribly wrong or right. Privately, do you use a trendmill, have waist pain?take pills? you have a daughter.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:59 pm
Whats waist pain??
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 05:49 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

do you use a trendmill,

Only when it's trending.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 05:56 pm
@steven bill,
I'm Beth. I have a superpower.

Tell me everything about me.
steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:08 am
@ehBeth,
You are well educated.you like kids. You have good mannarism. You care very much about your looks. strangers respect your identity. Do you have little cousins?Do you ride a small car? do you hate spiders.
I am not doing much well because i did'nt have time meditating. But anyway, God loves you. If you are not a christian, you are mostly disturbed by religious groups. But i can see success and God's love on your Angellic face. Dont worry about gazing at the mirror, you are beautiful.
Next!
izzythepush
  Selected Answer

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:26 am
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

I am not doing much well because i did'nt have time meditating.

Or it could all be bollocks. I'm going for that.

What you're attempting to do is called Cold Reading. It's a well known scam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_reading
Tryagain

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 07:02 am
Mr Bill, in my village you are revered as a second Nostradamus and more famous than Friedrich Engels.

How can you know so much as never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to ewe.

Please forgive my pour English as folks in Missouri speak Republican. You must be a mystic to know that Linkat is 55, when she looks south of forty, and that George is actually called George.

Well bless your heart, you know more about Jespah than the FBI; perhaps you saw her when she was interviewed on television.

However, I must urge caution over any interaction with Laughoutlood as you probably already know, he won the three legged race when running alone, and don’t be fooled by his ‘walking the dog’ yoyo trick either.

For as Sophocles once said "Beware of geeks bearing gifs" or was it I'll Do Me, You Do You - song by Blue October.

Dif-tor heh smusma.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 09:47 am
@izzythepush,
i was talking nonsense, now i am cold reading. Oh,man. Stick to a point.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 10:27 am
@steven bill,
well you got one thing right

best of Royal Canajun luck to you in your future endeavours

don't quit your day job
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 10:33 am
@izzythepush,
I was talking nonsense, now i am cold reading.oh,man. stick to a point.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 10:36 am
@steven bill,
What point would that be, that you're a massive fan of Groundhog Day?

You are talking nonsense while attempting to cold read.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 10:56 am
@steven bill,
Damn, have you been stalking me?

I did own pickup trucks for years, but now I don't have a vehicle. Almost everything else is spot-on too, but instead of a treadmill I walk outside everyday. I struggled with intestinal (waist) problems for many years. But I don't have any children.

Of course it's possible you could have been perusing my posts on A2K, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you haven't then you may have some psychic abilities or at least some keen observational qualities.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:14 am
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

But I don't have any children.

That's a pretty big thing to get wrong. Getting something that big wrong would suggest he was just lucky about everything else.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:14 am
@izzythepush,
I think he is practicing on us. Trying to get this down pat and then will market his "skills" on the unsuspecting.

Either that or he has develop some sort of algorithm for A2K to pull all our data and he is tweaking it as we answer him to perfect it. Then he will take over all our identities... just wait.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:16 am
@Linkat,
You might be right about that.
coluber2001

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 11:38 am
@izzythepush,
Either that or were all becoming slightly paranoid, cynical curmudgeons.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 12:28 pm
@coluber2001,
I'm not even slightly paranoid. Google cold reading, that's what he's doing. Don't forgive the mistakes, if he really could see all he wouldn't make any.

You keep the statements fairly vague, include things that are true for most people. Then again if you want to believe go ahead, it's a free country.