i can tell all about you, dare me.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:29 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I'm particularly curious as to how my kids are going to turn out.

I think they'll turn out nice again.

And if you're fortunate enough not to get the reference.

http://www.georgeformby.co.uk/tona_chorley_htm_files/100@2x.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:33 am
@steven bill,
You may not be able to include humour in your writing, but I can, and I do. And I like swearing, I started a thread on it.

https://able2know.org/topic/337019-1
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 10:58 am
@jespah,
is this a sincere reply?i guess it is. let me see. if i make a mistake let me know. does the name Doug and greg have any relation to you? you are ambitious, not the right word, but close enough. The word for your spirit is :determination. You never ever say 'i give up.' Just let me know if its nonsense or i am making sense.
Linkat

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:09 am
Hello -

I am 55 years old and my biggest talent is my crazy ability for coin snatching- not quite world record wise, but still impressive.

So please tell all about me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:15 am
@steven bill,
You're not doing very well. This is a cheap party trick that may impress teenagers but people here are adults who have seen off plenty of snake oil salesmen in the past.
steven bill

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:23 am
@Linkat,
i am not so sure you are `55.' alright. when you listen you can hear it, your heart, it sings. you love music and creativity. you dont like your feelings geting hurt. you are not fat. you love dieting. your apartment is'nt necessarily large and i think you own a pet.
i am outrageous? tell me about it.
steven bill

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:27 am
@izzythepush,
i will take that to mean you want to know more, if not you wouldnt keep texting here.
you have a thick-skin, trying to control your anger, you are probably nice, to women alone.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 11:44 am
@steven bill,
I'm not texting. Accusing someone of being angry means you don't have anything to say.

You've some grandiose claims, all of which so far have turned out to be a load of old bollocks. My vernacular is a bit earthier than most, but that doesn't mean I'm angry.

Why not take your clairvoyance act down your local boozer where they can advertise for a load of incredulous idiots to pay to listen to it?

I don't claim to know everything about you, but I do know you're a charlatan who has delusions of grandeur.

And you're still full of ****.
George

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 12:23 pm
This looks like fun.

OK, my name really is George.

Amaze me.
steven bill

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 12:44 pm
@izzythepush,
humph..Temper, never wrong.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 12:49 pm
@steven bill,
Humph.. Delusional, still full of ****.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 12:51 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

you have a thick-skin, trying to control your anger,

This is contradictory, you can't have a thick skin and need to control your anger. It's one or the other.

You're an idiot.
steven bill

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 01:45 pm
@izzythepush,
You are probably not as ugly as you type but you have a far more reactive spirit than a proactive one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 01:52 pm
@izzythepush,
You demean harmless idiots everywhere.
coluber2001

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 01:53 pm
C'mon guys, don't be so serious. This could be a fun thread.

Steven Bill: Tell me about myself. I'm 75, live alone, and love nature. I am not a monster.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 02:07 pm
@Setanta,
I don't think he is harmless. He hijacked a thread where an autistic girl asked for advice with load of inappropriate bollocks.

Just because nobody here's buying it doesn't mean there aren't some impressionable people out there who will. This is how cults get started.
jespah

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 03:14 pm
@steven bill,
Awesome, you got the names of my kids!

Now I know you're a man whose first language isn't English. You're into religion, big time, and believe it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and you think everyone should do what you do.

See, isn't vagueness fun?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:07 pm
@izzythepush,
I meant idiots are usually harmless--I wasn't including this joker in such an exalted group (compared to him).
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:50 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

i am not so sure you are `55.' alright. when you listen you can hear it, your heart, it sings. you love music and creativity. you dont like your feelings geting hurt. you are not fat. you love dieting. your apartment is'nt necessarily large and i think you own a pet.
i am outrageous? tell me about it.

That's incredible you got it all right except I am 55 ..I am actally a terrible singer ... tone deaf...I have never been on a diet...and haven't lived in an apartment for over 25 years.

But yeah I own a pet and I am not fat.

That is amazing!!
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:18 am
@George,
do you love baseball? if you are not 21 years old its probably your lucky number. You live washington(bad spelling, i guess] why do i see a blonde beside you?