Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,655 • Replies: 23
No top replies

Letty

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:33 pm
Question
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:05 pm
Are you sure this thread should run under Human Interest?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:14 pm
True, Panz. I guess Gus is neither animal, vegetable, nor mineral. Perhaps Bella is still smarting over her loss in the Oscar pool.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:32 pm
That has to be recorded for future reference, so just in case that link ever disappears:

Quote:
Feb 26, 6:09 PM (ET)

NEILLSVILLE, Wis. (AP) - A 63-year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves.

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his a girlfriend or his wife, the complaint said.

Hart also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail.

Hart is scheduled to appear in court March 10.

That Gus! What smooth talker he is. But we gotta somehow let him know that sometimes it's best just to say nothing at all.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 05:46 pm
squinney, that's what I called barn storming. All is political! Razz
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 01:39 pm
Don1 wrote:
Gus chooses to post in an eccentric kind of way which we all love, I can take the p**s with the best, but I find this post offensive

Why?
0 Replies

Don1

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 02:00 pm
bella if you dont see anything wrong with it there probably isn't much I can say
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 02:46 pm
Don1 wrote:
bella if you dont see anything wrong with it there probably isn't much I can say

Ok.
out of sheer respect for others I removed my link. You might want to ask Squinny to edit her post to remove the text.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 03:19 pm
Bet ya dollars to donuts Squinney leaves her post as is, Don avoids this thread and Bella gets over her boo-boo.
Everybody settle down...let's have fun.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 03:21 pm
You're a good mediator panzade.
I've seen this a numerous times now.... Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 03:27 pm
panzade wrote:
Bet ya dollars to donuts Squinney leaves her post as is, Don avoids this thread and Bella gets over her boo-boo.
Everybody settle down...let's have fun.

Laughing

Ah panz.....can I have the donuts no matter what?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 12:50 am
Maybe Don isn't aware that Gus has repeatedly posted similar stories about himself and animals? All in good humor, of course. Bella didn't mean anything by it, Don. It's just a running gag.

Of course it's in terrible taste, but Gus's humor often resembles a car wreck...you just hafta look (laugh) despite yourself.

Now, come on you two...kiss and make up. Wink
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 07:52 am
The beauty of Gus is that his tales are so blatantly outrageous. When I first encountered Gus, I too, took him seriously. When I realized that he was a marvelously funny man, with a delicious sense of humor, I found that I was looking forward to his wild tales. He has had me rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically, more than once! Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 07:57 am
I just got spanked in another thread for my ill worded statments. Hm. It seems that I am ruffling a lot of feathers lately.

In all seriousness, am I out of line this often that two people in 2 days have struck out at a post I made? Question
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 07:58 am
PS- Thanks Eva and Phoenix. I just thought it was funny and well, I removed it because while I have the right to post what I want, it wasn't a critical subject or thought provoking thread. It just didn't seem worth the crap to keep it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:01 am
Er, Bella, would you be kind enough to put the link back.

I lost that cow's phone number.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:01 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Er, Bella, would you be kind enough to put the link back.

I lost that cow's phone number.

Laughing Oh Gus! You never cease to make us smile!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:26 am
Gus- Would you please keep the humor down today? I am getting over the flu, and every time I read one of your posts, I laugh hysterically, and that makes me cough. If I barf all over my keyboard, and ruin it, you are getting the bill! Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:45 am
>sniff<

that was MY COW man.... MINE..
gus,
you broke my cow's heart.
she said she loved you. and she misses your touch . Her utters are aching.
0 Replies