Tender Age Shelters

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:25 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
So far he just hasn't done anything,

You mean like Obama did about the killing in Chicago and black on black crime?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 12:24 am
@coldjoint,
No, I mean like the fact that the King of Graft has done about the poisoned water in Flint. It really doesn't matter at this point what any of our Presidents managed to accomplish during their administrations. What I care about right now is that Americans survivors in Puerto Rico are not even a blip on the radar, and now, or should I say still, Americans in Flint have to bathe in toxic chemicals unless they can afford to have water delivered to their homes....because Michigan doesn't want to bear the burden of their malpractice.

Start a tread on black on black crime somewhere else, and just stop all the 'but what about' nonsense you use to end threads.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 11:21 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Start a tread on black on black crime somewhere else, and just stop all the 'but what about' nonsense you use to end threads.

I don't end threads, their own stupidity ends threads, like this thread.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Well of course, the party of family values stooge thinks children, toddlers and infants confined to cages in furtherance of ruthless policy believes others are stupid. Not really a surprise, more indicative of the triumph of personal animus over intellect.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 12:08 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Well of course, the party of family values stooge thinks children, toddlers and infants confined to cages in furtherance of ruthless policy believes others are stupid. Not really a surprise, more indicative of the triumph of personal animus over intellect.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Isn't this thread closed down?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 01:01 pm
@coldjoint,
Doesn't appear to be, you're slipping mr. nasty pants.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 01:14 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Doesn't appear to be, you're slipping mr. nasty pants.

Just repeating what you said. And don't worry about what is in my pants, it will only frustrate you more.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:17 pm
@glitterbag,
I assume coldjoint replied again. I can't continue to read his attempts at insulting everybody.

I am not trying to convince him about the retched disgraceful decision to separate infants and toddlers from their parents and isolate them in cages. Some people will never do the right thing unless they fear punishment or shunning, or financial penalty.

I don't think it's possible to instill decency into a person's makeup if they are stuffed full of misdirected fury.

coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2018 02:21 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I can't continue to read his attempts at insulting everybody.

But we are supposed to read yours? Actually, I am much better at it. When you realize that maybe you will stop.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2018 12:57 pm
Anybody have any accurate confirmed information about any of the toddlers and infants returned to their parents?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 11:51 am
@glitterbag,
We haven’t been hearing very much about the children being held in facilities near the Southern Border. I think it’s about time to remind every one that toddlers and very young children are being held without adequate food, water and basic hygiene.

Prisoners in Maximum Security Prisons are treated better plus they see doctors.
Lindsey Graham claims he doesn’t care how long people are kept in these hellholes, because he thinks they are criminals. No court date, no legal representation, no trial.........but Lindsey is comfortable skipping the legality because he knows they are guilty of something.

What’s it gonna take for this country to regain a conscience.

glitterbag wrote:

Sturgis wrote:

Truth being what it is, calling these spaces shelters is a disgrace. Couple this with the placement of 3 and 4 year olds and other children in these places just further makes the term shelter into a very bad joke. No child without their only known family support would view this as a shelter. They need to be with their parent or parents.

Sturgis is absolutely on point.

What is frightening to me is the money being made by companies contracted to provide services for these children. There is a ton of money to be made and somehow 'mirculously' certain industries were able to go into high gear and anticipate the government's need for all of the tents, vacant buildings, beds, food services, medical care (sic) and everything else needed to 'shelter' infants and children. Some facilities still have children using mylar blankets and most of the facilities are still unknown to the public.

So we rapidly prepared to house the children confiscated from asylum seekers, (businesses make a ton of money) but we have no idea what the plans are to return these children to their parents. Or even if they have any plans. This is not the action of a strong country or noble people. I shudder to think of the stories that will surface in time, you can't gather that many children and be certain that they will be well cared for....there are children with special needs, diabetics, heart ailments everything from soup to nuts and not one adult actually familiar with the individual child.

It is the height of arrogance to undertake such a brutal mission.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 11:27 pm
I still wonder about all those babies living in cages or redirected to foster homes that Betsy DeVos and her family own or manage paid for by the American Taxpayers I wonder how much money her family has gathered, because it would be awful if she had to sell one of her 18 mega-yachts....can you imagine? Well, neither can I.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 11:37 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe the Obama's would like a yacht. They do live on the coast now.

Of course you have a source to prove what you say about De Vos. Please share it with us.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 11:43 pm
I'm not sure who followed me, but I'm pretty sure it someone who thinks putting babies in cages its A-OK
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 02:45 am
@glitterbag,

yeah, he left some pink discharge on the floor... it's slippery, so watch your step...
coldjoint

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2019 12:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I'm pretty sure it someone who thinks putting babies in cages its A-OK

When did Obama join the forum?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 11:37 pm
@Region Philbis,
We haven’t been hearing very much about the children being held in facilities near the Southern Border. I think it’s about time to remind every one that toddlers and very young children are being held without adequate food, water and basic hygiene.

Thank God the Christian folk are looking into this...................when pigs fly.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 11:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I think it’s about time to remind every one that toddlers and very young children are being held without adequate food, water and basic hygiene.

Then it is time you prove it is really happening.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
Perfecto, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist.......baby-hater....it only took her/him 19 minutes.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 12:15 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Perfecto, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist..

What does that have to do with proving what you say? I do not think that is happening.