"Word 1 Word 2 Word 3" : Searching for the phrase with alternatives for al three words

Hitch84

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:02 am
Hi there,
Is there a way/tool/ search engine that would allow me to search for multiple variations of the same phrase at the same time?
For example, I want to search for "revealing his true belief". But I also want to search for all the phrases that have the same or similar meaning like"betraying their real opinion".
The total number of words here is 8 but there are many different ways to combine the words so there are many different potential alternative phrases: "revealing his true opinion" "revealing his real opinion" "betraying our real opinion" etc….
Is there a way to accomplish this in two conditions?
1- I determine the alternatives. So I specify that for "word 1 word 2 word 3 word4", the alternatives for word 1 are: Only revealing or showing.
2- Use all the possible synonyms or even antonyms for "revealing" in word 1.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,047 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2018 11:58 am
@Hitch84,
Google will ignore some of the shorter common words such as "his" and "our". Those are called stop words.

So what you are really looking for is "revealing ... true belief" and "betraying ... real opinion"

Try this. Feed it into Google exactly as written. Just copy/paste.

"(revealing OR showing OR betraying)" NEAR "(real OR true)" NEAR "(opinion OR belief)"
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2018 07:49 pm
@Hitch84,
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/reveal
0 Replies