India or Pakistan

brahmin

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 01:50 am
chinmayee_s wrote:

Well, if you believe that violence against muslims(or anyone else) is NOT the solution and that it is indefinsible and unforgivable, then we have nothing to disagree upon. Becuase these "messages of peace" are perturbing to me too.

But although you did not say it was the solution, you said that they (muslims) do deserve the violence/killing. And that unless we give them "doses" they will finish us. Thats where we disagree.

dont put words in my mouth.

muslims deserve the violence/killing/having their asses kicksed - ONLY WHEN THEY DO A PILGRIM INCINERATION, ONLY WHEN THEY DO A WTC ONLY WHEN THEY DO A SUICIDE BOMBING AND ONLY WHEN THEY DO AN ETHNIC CLENSING AS THEY DO IN THE KASHMIR VALLEY ON KASHMIRI HINDUS.

when they behave themselves, which is once on a few hundred blue moons, they dont deserve any stick.

yes unless we give them a counter dose - they will continue with their aurangzeb and bahamani tactics. the reason the bahamanis continued their carnage unabated, was cos they got no counter dose.

the godhra riot is an effective COUNTER dose - now hindus will be able to travel in trains without fear of getting incinerated again. cruise-ing afghanistan is an effective counter dose. now there will be no more 9/11s.

i disagree with you when you try to behave as though a dose and a counter-dose is the same thing.

they are not.
police arnt criminals cos they give criminals the stick. if criminals didnt get stick for their crimes - then they'd continue with their crimes unchecked.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 04:41 pm
An eye for an eye will leave us all blind...

<tips hat to sakhi>
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 09:21 pm
nimh wrote:
An eye for an eye will leave us all blind...

<tips>

<sigh>...I don't think brahmin saw my point, though.
0 Replies

lostnsearching

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2006 08:55 am
actually they both seem to responsible for the riots and all that... both are right and both are wrong... it balances: at some places Pakistanis are right while others Indians are right. but pakistanis seem to be ending up as indians
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 11:07 pm
I believe that India at one time agreed to hold a referendum in Kashmir according to a UN resolution to determine Kashmir's future but reneged on that. Indian troops in the thousands were sent instead.
0 Replies