Yay, the GS Warriors won the championship

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2018 10:00 pm
June 6, 2018: I usually do not watch sports on tv, but this was the championship game, so I peaked in at the last quarter of the game, and was happy to see that the GS Warriors won another NBA Championship!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,206 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2018 02:55 am
@cicerone imposter,

how sweep it is...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:32 pm
Sweet. Love the way they play, especially when they get into that insane zone when everything is clicking and they look like the freakin' Harlem Globetrotters.

Also: Michael Jordan is better than Lebron James, and James Harden's beard is way better than whatever that revolting thing is on Lebron's face.

Although if you could put together two exact replica teams, one with Jordan and one with James, that would be a tough choice. I think I'd take Wilt Chamberlin. Who, incidentally, played for the Globetrotters before he joined the NBA.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2018 04:42 am
@kickycan,

Bron does have one redeeming characteristic i agree with --

his unbridled hatred for the putz in the white house.

so he's not all bad...
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2018 10:12 am
@Region Philbis,
I understand the Bron is a very good guy who gives back to the community. His demeanor seems abrasive on the court, but in reality, he's a real nice guy.
0 Replies