It seems that guys are never interested in me and that makes me feel mad and bothered?

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 11:41 pm
It seems that guys are never interested in me and that makes me feel mad and bothered?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 605 • Replies: 16
No top replies

maga

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 12:08 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Try using social media. Use things like instagram, facebook, or snapchat if you have run out of all other options.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 12:57 am
@maga,
But guys might not message me back.
maga

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 01:16 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
You have to use social media to get their attention first. Post interesting content. It may take time. Try posting instagram stories. That is very popular nowadays.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 04:25 am
@maga,
What if not enough of guys follow me?
maga

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 04:51 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Don't need a lot. The more you use Instagram stories the more it will show up in the search section of people in your local area. Lets say if you live in Atlanta and you post lots of random Instagram stories it will show up in the search section of people who live in the Atlanta area. That way guys who live in your state or city will be able to see it when they click on the search icon and click the local IG stories.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 05:44 pm
@maga,
I want to find a boyfriend off the internet not on the internet.
maga

Reply Fri 18 May, 2018 09:31 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
That might never happen.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 01:15 am
@maga,
Why would it not happen?
maga

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 01:28 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
There's nothing special about you for any man to be interested in you.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 01:36 am
@maga,
Why do you think there is nothing special for any man to be interested in me?
maga

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 02:01 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Because if there was something special about you, you wouldn't be asking the same questions for years on here. If you had something special to offer a guy you would have already found a boyfriend by now.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 02:11 am
@maga,
How do I find something special about me to offer a guy?
maga

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 02:16 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
You can't find it. It's something a person naturally has.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 09:26 am
@maga,
It bothers me that that means I might not ever find a boyfriend.
Agent1741

Reply Mon 21 May, 2018 10:00 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
Personally all I have had is bad experiences from the internet. I am not saying that there are not some success stories out there but not in my experience. I moved to the USA to be with someone who I loved. That lasted 10 years then without any hint she had planned to move out. She messed up the finances so she could pay for her new place etc. I was left alone & in a strange country just before Christmas with little money. You never know who the people are or if they are genuine at all. Assuming you are young don't be in a hurry & stay away from online dating etc.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 22 May, 2018 09:32 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Then listen to Jespah:

jespah wrote:

Ever since you joined this forum [..], every single one of your topics has been "Oh poor me, nobody finds me attractive". And you have been given the same advice every single time (a recap) -
  • Ask guys out yourself
  • Talk to people and be approachable
  • Don't stay home and sulk
  • Go out where there are people
  • Cultivate interests and start looking for specifics in men because most of them aren't looking for a woman, any woman. So you shouldn't be looking for a man, any man, which is a set of people that includes Donald Trump, George Clooney, Lenny Kravitz, Kim Jong Un, Elton John, Jim Parsons and more. Have some standards
  • Volunteer and spend time with those who are less fortunate than you are and get some damned perspective
  • Enhance your own self-esteem because looking desperate turns pretty much everyone off so
  • Get some therapy and learn to love yourself
But, as has happened several times before, you won't listen to a word anyone says. And then you'll post yet another missive about how no one ever talks to you and asks you out.

Don't think anyone here can add much to that. Follow this advice -- or hell, follow just *two* items on this list, and you'll already stand a better chance.
0 Replies