Do you think It's disrespectful for a guy to say a girl is good looking around a nother girl?

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 07:18 pm
Do you think It's disrespectful for a guy to say a girl is good looking around a nother girl?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 514 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 16 May, 2018 10:09 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
I have often wondered how this would be received by the woman I was talking to. How do you feel about it?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 07:11 am
Depends on the context. Are his eyes popping out of their sockets or is he making an intellectual observation?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 07:14 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
I would say no. And who cares anyway? You can't go through life worrying about what other people think.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 08:52 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Depends on the context.

Generally speaking I'd say it's ok, but context is everything.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 10:51 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
It depends on who is who in this equation (as what you have here is vaguer than grains of sand in the Sahara desert seen from outerspace).

Guy complimenting girlfriend next to a complete stranger? That's bizarre if you find something wrong with that.

Guy complimenting stranger while wife is standing by? It all depends on what he actually said in his compliment I suppose.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 May, 2018 10:52 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

Depends on the context.

Generally speaking I'd say it's ok, but context is everything.

In this case? Is context queen? Or king? Or it depends also on the context?
0 Replies