The Kalergi Plan

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 12:40 am
I have no use for racism and I have no problem with racially mixed marriages, SO LONG AS IT IS ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS. That, of course, is not what is happening in Europe.

The philosophical basis for what is happening in Europe began with a count Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi and a plan named after him which calls for the annihilation of the demographic basis, the culture, and the religion of the indigenous people of Europe. The usual word for that kind of thing is 'genocide'. This is the closest thing I've found to an answer to the growing question of what the **** could possibly be going on in the heads of European leaders.

https://sovereignwales.com/…/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to…/

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan…/

https://www.youtube.com/watch
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,556 • Replies: 18
No top replies

hightor

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 03:06 am
Since Europeans currently outnumber recent immigrants by a huge margin, this idea is actually not that far-fetched. If you don't like a particular ethnicity, marrying a member of that group and reproducing dilutes the percentage of those ethnic genes and within a few generations those ethnicities will pretty much be swallowed up in the general European population. Or, even more positively, Europeans could marry members of these unwelcome groups and choose not to reproduce at all. Look on the bright side.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 08:19 am
@gungasnake,
You already know, Gunga.

Want validation?

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 10:52 am
@gungasnake,
How are mixed marriages in Europe involuntary?

Pamela Rosa

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 12:13 pm
Eternal God and Flynn effect can't coexist.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 04:34 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
How are mixed marriages in Europe involuntary?

Can't figure that out on your own you say??

So the governments of these West European states bring in hordes of muslims, mainly males of military age, and enact policies to make life for these invaders as easy as possible while making life for the indigenous as hard as possible, and then show television programs urging young girls to find muslim boyfriends, pimps and sex-slave owners etc. and like "Oh, don't worry about the German youth who you should be dating or marrying, we'll put him off on some reservation somewhere where he'll learn to play golf and do things which don't involve sex!" and all of that **** is voluntary??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaQ_KqqG1Gs
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 05:39 pm
@gungasnake,
They are putting German youths onto Golf reservations?

This is some crazy conspiracy theory you are pushing. I am glad that you started right up front by saying that it isn't racist... because if you hadn't said that I might have gotten confused.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 06:08 pm
Very interesting... I am reading about Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He was a fascinating man.

Let's be very clear... for most of his life the issue was Jews (not Muslims). Coudenhove-Kalergi escaped Nazi Germany after Hitler declared that he himself was a "Jew" (based on his ideas rather than on his actual ethinic heritage). He escaped to the United States before World War II.

Nazi propaganda accused him of being a part of the conspiracy for the Jews to control Europe through marriage. It seems like this post is saying the same thing (with only one small change).
gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 06:40 pm
@maxdancona,
The plan has plainly morphed somewhat over the past two or three decades. The idea of using muslims to **** Europe into oblivion didn't occur to Kalergi himself.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 07:11 pm
@gungasnake,
I always say that no one should compare something modern to the Nazi's unless they actually are Nazis. This is literally Nazi propaganda. What you are saying about Kalergi Plan, is what Hitler himself said about the Kalergi plan.

I don't know if this bothers you. But it is a fact.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 07:46 pm
Alex Jones describes the problem...

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 07:49 pm
The hardest thing in the world for ordinary people to do is to live their lives in a manner opposite to the system of incentives which their governments put in front of them. When large numbers of people start having to do that, it's time the government in question got overthrown.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 May, 2018 08:07 pm
@gungasnake,
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/igcserevisiontutorial1-110623185712-phpapp02/95/weimar-and-nazi-germany-10-728.jpg?cb=1308855644
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 05:33 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
The idea of using muslims to **** Europe into oblivion didn't occur to Kalergi himself.

Why do you interpret it in such a one-sided manner? Every immigrant Muslim that pairs up with a European helps to weaken the solidarity of the invading infidels. You should be supporting this plan, not wringing your hands over it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 06:23 am
@hightor,
Hightor, I think you are missing the whole point of having a "Master Race".
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 06:26 am

Quote:
Springtime for Hitler and Germany
Deutschland is happy and gay!
We're marching to a faster pace
Look out, here comes the master race!
Rhineland's a fine land once more!
Watch out, Europe
We're going on tour!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 07:27 am
"Kikagate" apparently is being described as a major scandal in Germany:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kika++Malvina
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 6 May, 2018 07:51 pm
Here's the way I'd describe this **** to a man from Mars...

Willie, the young German mechanic or whatever stops by his mother's house to say Hi...

Mama: "Willie, where is that nice girl, Gretchen, that I used to see you with? (Willie, wo ist das nette Mädchen, Gretchen, mit dem ich dich in der Vergangenheit gesehen habe?)

Willie: Oh I'm so sorry, Mama, you didn't know, the giant foo bird ate her. (Oh, es tut mir so leid, Mama, du hast es nicht gewusst, der riesige Foo-Vogel hat die arma Gretchen gefressen...)

and Willie thinks to himself: "Sie würde mir beschuldigen, dass ich zu viel Reefer geraucht hätte, wenn ich ihr gesagt hätte, dass unsere Regierung fünf Millionen muslimische Männer im Militäralter importiert hat und alles in ihrer Macht stehende tut, um junge Mädchen wie Gretchen zu ermutigen, sich mit einem von ihnen zu gehen... (She'd accuse me of smoking too much reefer if I told her that our government had imported five million muslim men of military age and was doing everything within their power to encourage young girls like Gretchen to hook up with one of them...)

mark noble

Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 08:11 am
@gungasnake,
Gunga.
The 'intentional' societal malign is, after all is considered, essential.

I, once, believed that it was unscrupulous and disgusting to force constant discord, disharmony, dis-everything upon structured societies - Then I realised how Vital it is to decimate the infrastructure of corruption, desire and self-centered satisfaction.

The 'Physical' realm is merely an oppurtunity to observe and understand your, our, us's reaction to 'OUR' creation.

Trust me - It's Funny - When you 'Get' There.

No - Don't 'Trust' me - Do your own homework.
0 Replies