Question....

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 01:58 pm
Hey... this may sound silly.. but does anyone know what time on thursdays the answer is usually given out/ then new puzzle comes up... or is it kind of random... I'm at work and really don't have the time to refresh the page every minute or two!!!

Thanks!

~S

(Oh, I decided to add a poll, just for fun!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,601 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Liessa

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 02:20 pm
I won twice, but don't enter that often. I usually just forget!

I think the new question is kinda random. It always says "THIS WEEKS PUZZLE - ends next Thursday most probably ", that should be a clue Smile
0 Replies

Isfan

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 07:08 pm
You can tell about when the puzzle will end by where on the page it says "Puzzle will end: {Day of the week} most likely".
That is more or less (if not always) the right date give or take 24 hours.

The new puzzle is always updated a few minutes after the "New Features" page is updated with the new event "A new Lenny Conundrum has begun, the answer to the last one was {answer}, {Number} of people got the correct answer, earning them {Number} NP each." (That's usually how they read, more or less). New features I believe is updated about 5PM NST. Be sure to be carefull if you see a new Lenny went up about the same time New Features was updated. I recently accidentally went to the new riddle before it was updated and found myself with a solution for last riddle from the week before. Two riddles in one day. Very Happy what fun!

Anyway, I've solved Lenny Conundrum 3 times now, and I hope that I solved this weeks correctly and as one of the first 250. Only got a trophie for one win though (my first one). The first one I did was really fun, it had to do with meowclope standing in the middle a room. It had am eyesite range of so many degrees, and the question was what percent of the room could it view. Very Happy Lots of trig in that one. The prize to it was a Plushie Meowclopes (Not a Meowclops Plushie, that's a toy, I won a painted petpet). That was the first that it was released, and it was emidiatly retired. So only 500 are in exsistance in Neopia today. Very Happy

Sorry... that was a bit of bragging at the end... I'll stop now... >_>
0 Replies

likelenny

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2005 03:19 pm
poooo
0 Replies

meghamann

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 08:48 am
Am new. How do you join and whats a lenny conundrum?
0 Replies