Sharing Post AND Link together?

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 01:21 pm
Sharing a post from my account that contains a link together with some remarks from my side always results in a post with only the link in it – no matter if y use the share button or send the link connected with the time my post was published.
Any idea how to share the complete post?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 884 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2018 01:34 pm
@MichaelPraschma,
Are we talking about Facebook, blogs, Twitter, Instagram, something else?

If it's Facebook then this is normal, if I'm understanding your question correctly. Putting in a link will give you a link and any verbiage which FB will grab. For blogs, it's the meta description (if you use WordPress, then install the Yoast plugin and it's easy to do these). For other kinds of shared links, it's usually the first few sentences or so. But it won't provide the comments coming after that which someone added to comment on the post.

If you're asking if an image is not showing up, try pasting the link in but don't hit post and then navigate to another page and discard the post. Then return and try to post again. Sometimes it takes a little jiggering to get FB to pick up an image. And very large images might not be picked up at all.
0 Replies