True-Crime audiobooks - anyone wanna share?

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 08:55 pm
Hey everyone!

My name's Andy Sword, I'm a true crime reader, have been for years. I read a years-old statement on this site that Araella...? has some true-crime audiobooks she'd be happy to share. But I don't know how to contact her directly. Are you out there, Araella?

I'd appreciate it if she or anyone else with such books, would drop me a line at:

[email protected]

Many thanks!

A
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,178 • Replies: 2
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 07:24 am
@Andy Sword,
If you are thinking of sharing them by copying them you are going to run into the old copyright laws in doing so in a public manner.

Of course this is from a guy who rip audio books at the library and therefore never check them out.

The laws had not kept up with the technology and our congress just roll over and plat dead for any one with check to fund their next campaign extending copyrights now to 70 years or so after the copyright creater had pass away.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 08:28 am
@Andy Sword,
Heya Andy! I'd love to share my audiobooks. The ones I have are ones that I purchased (mostly through audible.com) and I am allowed to make three copies of them so we will be okay by the copywrite. I have a ton of them! The most recent one I listened to was The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Hitman. I have to tell you it was the most fascinating book. My husband listened to it along with me and was equally enthralled.

The author had a way of playing with your emotions. At times you would actually feel sorry for the Iceman, other times you'd laugh at what he did or said, and other times you'd just want to strangle him.

I am sorry I didn't see this post earlier. I'll send you my email address and we can arrange to share.
0 Replies