Picture Gallery

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:14 pm
actually..
dont take this as an offence.
i dont think i WANT to see you rpic nimh. I have this idea of you , picture of you in my head that is.. that reflects your insight. I picture you as a young thin man with a very distinguished face, strong features and an educated 'air' about you...... Strange.. but i dont want it broken.
So tell me, and i wont look. ;-)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:18 pm
I want to look. I see you as a yellow avatar. Anything human will be good for me.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:28 pm
Wenchilina - QH. Flecks are just the sun. She was one of the first of the leaner, thoroughbred stylemares in the industry. Competed that year with my sister who had a foundation QH mare. It was always her first, or me first depending on if the judge liked the emerging path of the breed.

I wanna see a pic of No It's Me!!!
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:31 pm
I believe that NIMH is toying with our emotions.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:36 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
actually..
dont take this as an offence.
i dont think i WANT to see you rpic nimh. I have this idea of you , picture of you in my head that is.. that reflects your insight. I picture you as a young thin man with a very distinguished face, strong features and an educated 'air' about you...... Strange.. but i dont want it broken.
So tell me, and i wont look. ;-)

LOL! Thats cute Razz

And yes I am, eh, thin. And young. Kinda. <giggles>

The "educated air" probly doesnt come out best in the pic where I'm walking around with an open umbrella in our kitchen in my leather jacket and fake-leather, laced-up trousers, with my long hair, tho.

(But then that one's old. Dont worry. ;-))
0 Replies

wenchilina

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:37 pm
bit off topic here

Squinny - imo, the majority of QH lines have reduced the breed into nothing more than a carbon copy TB. thankfully there are still cutter and reiner lines that keep the foundation bulldog build alive.

my old boy :

http://mercury.walagata.com/w/wench/Twister.jpg
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:37 pm
i think i know of a photo of nimh on an online site. but i will wait patiently for nimh to fess up and post. well, only if he wants to, of course. i think you have the right idea, shewolf. the real nimh is not far off from what you imagine. but the pic i saw is years old, and i'd be curious to see the current nimh. how esle would i recognize you on the streets of amsterdam or utrecht or vienna or budapest?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:38 pm
He's just a giant tease.

(With those spaces I waited a while for the picture to load and then realized it was just spaces... grrr...)
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:38 pm
The Inn at Bay Harbor, Michigan, and the back of my daughter's head.

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQAaAxwY!tFj7ONRlhec!kGRTVD7fE1En5HoqLL5oxijR6B*BuEbsKlRh8iep5Nsys3BV55FgafOdJo4yIdPLLFQpF8jlOvtPaHJFk031k663f4*ED2Mj9SrsOwqblaF/Summer_2004%20033.jpg
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:41 pm
Wench, in the first pic of you kissing the horse, you look almost exactly like a good friend of mine.

In the second one, well, you just look like a sore loser. Wink
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 12:55 pm
Wench - I'm fond of the foundation breed myself. But, Lady took me to Ohio Congress and Tulsa Youth Finals, so she has place in my heart. Still like a horse that moves out. The pitter-patter looks so unatural.

Okay, sorry for th hijack.

Starts pounding desk and stomping feet...

Ni-um
Ni-um
Ni-um

And the crowd goes wild!!!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:03 pm
let's not scare him away. we should just pretend we don't care at all whether he posts his pic or not.
i myself couldn't care less. i don't even come here. i don't wanna know.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:04 pm
<whistles nonchalantly>
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:12 pm
Can everyone see the picture I posted on page 49? MSN can be so slow and flaky.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:15 pm
nimh,

your a punker arent you?
;-) Very Happy

that is even better.

I need to dig up some old pictures of me from high school
I did the whole ' punk' look. Shredded jeans, blue/pink hair, mohawk, combats.. you name it.
( blushing ) waaa??? cant picture it on me?
Laughing
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:17 pm
Wench. I remember seeing one of your photos in the gallery but I never saw you post. Great to have you drop in.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:18 pm
>turns away from nimh<

Nimh who?
huh?

neveah heard of him
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:24 pm
cjsa, no prblem with the pic, great shot.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:56 pm
wenchilina wrote:
http://mercury.walagata.com/w/wench/Wench-Vote-Kerry.gif

At the risk of offending anyone, I must say that you're an extremely pretty girl, Wench. And I share your politics. But I gotta ask...how do you manage to post on A2K without any arms?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 01:58 pm
I wondered the same thing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Picture Gallery
  3. » Page 25
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 03:01:24