The Holy Cow and Zeus

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 05:22 am
After spending 8 years documenting the Holy Cow In India than taking looks at the where the cow has appeared as a godly symbol elsewhere, one might come to believe that the shapeshifting Zeus and the Divine Bull of Induia might be one and the same. Seems over the 8 years documenting the cow I witness many counts of the bovine having ESP to some degree.This along with the facts I have gathered world wide one has to put two and two together and make the assumption that we have been overlooking the rest of our genetically similar buddies and have fallen into a trap of self termination. Like why would a water based omiportant creature poison almost all the fresh water sources? It really does not make sence unless we were flawed. Our gentic makeup if tampered with so many thousand years ago has lead us into a state where we have sacrificed the intergrity of our entire planet and for what ends . Certainly not ourown , But someone elses perhaps....
I think the scientific community can no longer hide the facts that seem to all be pointing to certain directions that we are not alone and the posssibilities of other much smarted creatures still exists more than ever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 8
No top replies

theantibuddha

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2005 09:02 pm
Re: The Holy Cow and Zeus
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
After spending 8 years documenting the Holy Cow In India

Shocked What a way to spend 8 years.

Quote:
I think the scientific community can no longer hide the facts that seem to all be pointing to certain directions that we are not alone and the posssibilities of other much smarted creatures still exists more than ever.

What are the chances of finding much smarted creatures than us?

And what form they would take. Perhaps these being would be so far beyond us that they wouldn't believe cows were telepathic.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 05:44 am
Well finding creatures that are smarter than us we only have to look back at our forfathers who discovered divine proportions of life itself like that mentioned in the Davinci code.

Regarding cows ESP simply go and hang out with them think in visual pictures and see what happens.I have about 30 collected stories regarding their ability.Actually in Hindu Mythology the cow is who GOD talks to first or if you look at Cretes Phastos disk the uncanny inclusion of a hoofed animal is quite significant.

More later when i return from Crete.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 03:36 pm
what
the
****?

Oh and as a side. I went to India once and their was a sotry in the newspaper about a cow that would lick you and you would be cured of any disease. Needless to say it was front-page.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 05:49 pm
Living in farm land it wasn't too difficult to find a cow. I tried your experiment. I sat there thinking images of an abatoire and hamburgers at a cow, attempting to convey the idea of its eventual fate to it.

It took the news quite well, simply sat there placidly chewing its cudd without a care in the world. Maybe it's only Hindu cows that are telepathic.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 03:38 am
Let me say this not all Cows have the ability but over time if one keeps trying results will be had.Firstly one must be sincere. I have had great results not only in India but also in England and California. Of coarse I have learned to immitate their Moo very well and I have had Cows impress the most intellectual sceptics as well.

One time south of Carmel in Calif.My doubting friends and I stopped to see the sunset.Below us the Cows were heading home. I simply mooed out and then the lead cow , a white one returned with some of the flock a couple of football field back through a swampy area to greet us.

My friend a big sceptic reiterated how this was too much to believe had she not seen it herself.

In India one day I saw some great gates down a lane and went to look further. There was a nice mansion and a garden with painted cows over at the side of the yard teathered.The gardener asked me what I wanted andd I said I want to photograph those cows. He said I cannot let you in but I shall bring them over to you. Which he did. When the cows were at the gate gentilly sniffing me I made the mistake of thinking visually in my country we just eat you like at McDonalds and could care less about how they slaughter you.

The two cows like zapped by lightening tore their heads backs and started bucking and kicking so hard they broke free of the Man who had them on a lease. They were kicking as if in a rodeo, crushing the lovely garden and all. The Hindu man had such a look on his face as to what just transpired.I told him that I had inadvertantly visually thought of their fate in North America with graffic scenes I had seen from the Buthcher shop and presto.I never saw a cow freak out like that except the time on my parents farm in Maine, when it was decided they would butcher the young bull in a few days.....What was surprising after my mother called the Buthchers to come in a few days...that Bull was never the same .It went crasy running arounds the fields like it was it's last days. The day the buthers were to come it acted even more so crasy.

When they arrived around 3;30 and I was home from school.That bull ran it's heart out and faught all the way. Years later I was to realize what had occured there.

I have about 30 stories from myself and others along the way. But when you study Zeus and his ability to sghapeshift into a bull and then you look at Shiva on the Holy Bull making judgements..... then you see the bull on the Elgin Marbles and study Zorothrustra the ancient Zoroastrian religion how the bull saved the Profit you start to think somewhere somehow we have blown it.

I suggest you try other stategies or other cows.Soemcould just care less... but my pet cow I actually loved. When she was eventually served on the dinner table Iwas quite upset that the family did not think this was a special meal. hense all the thought energy these cows put out from being so badly treated has accumilated and has no one there to revert this negative enrgy into that which is friendly towards us.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 10:35 pm
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
Let me say this not all Cows have the ability but over time if one keeps trying results will be had.

So only some cows are telepathic. You learn something new every day.

Quote:
Firstly one must be sincere.

Oh right, because when you phrase it like that it doesn't sound at all like autohypnotic con games.

Quote:
My friend a big sceptic

By this I can only imagine that you mean he/she was quite fat and slightly skeptical, since someone who is incredibly sceptical would hardly be impressed by cows going towards a realistic moo.

Quote:
Hense all the thought energy these cows put out from being so badly treated has accumilated and has no one there to revert this negative enrgy into that which is friendly towards us.

So the telepathic energy of the mistreated cows of the world is building up to eventual catastrophe? Gosh, everyone, it's time to switch over. Abuse chickens instead, they're not telepathic.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:53 am
No it includes the Chickens as well. We should have been building animal churches in these creatures benefit. Indeed this is a world of eat or be eatenbut we can alleaveate some of its anguish by making these Churchesn honor to them that fed us.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 10:38 pm
Algis.Kemezys wrote:
No it includes the Chickens as well. We should have been building animal churches in these creatures benefit. Indeed this is a world of eat or be eatenbut we can alleaveate some of its anguish by making these Churchesn honor to them that fed us.

Uh yeah....

Let me put it this way. If I murdered and ate you, would me saying a little thankyou prayer be sufficient for you?

<sigh> I can't wait for the day when we can photosynthesize. Then all this argument about food will finally be over.
0 Replies