Italian Meal Riddle

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 01:08 pm
So here's the riddle. You have a plate with the following morsels of home made Chicken Scarpiella ( made by yours truly). These are bite size, one time pieces left. It is also important to note, that the dish was prepared with tomato sauce, but then again, you would have known that anyway.
• Chicken
• Sausage (sweet, not hot)
• 1 Kalamata olive
• 2 tubes of penne pasta ( yes, there is a little sauce in the tubes)
• 1 piece of eggplant rolled with ricotta cheese ( and yes, I have learned from you, the good cheese)

So here's the debate with my Dad and I……..What is the order in which you eat the above items to fully maximize the flavor and memory of the meal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 494 • Replies: 2
No top replies

markr

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 01:46 pm
You could shove all of them in your mouth at once!

Or, you could eat them in decreasing order of "strength." That way, the stronger flavored items might still have a lingering effect, but wouldn't overpower weaker flavored items that would have otherwise been eaten previously.

Otherwise, it seems to me it's a matter of personal preference. I wouldn't even eat the olive. Perhaps I'd fling it at my dad if he disagreed with my choice. Shocked
0 Replies

Liessa

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2005 03:35 pm
Cut them into tiny pieces and mix them, then you have 5 bites of all flavours at once.
0 Replies