Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 12:49 pm
@coldjoint,
I answered your question: it's until now a police investigation (German Code of Criminal Procedure: Section 163 - Role of police in preliminary investigation).
And afterwards, the public prosecutor's office decides how the preliminary proceedings are to be concluded: closure; partial closure; indictment / penalty order? Or are further investigations necessary, or is a judicial decision needed?

You certainly might call it "not justice", but do keep in mind that's not the common law system what we (and most other countries) have got but civil (Roman) law.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 03:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I answered your question: it's until now a police investigation (German Code of Criminal Procedure: Section 163 - Role of police in preliminary investigation).
And afterwards, the public prosecutor's office decides how the preliminary proceedings are to be concluded: closure; partial closure; indictment / penalty order? Or are further investigations necessary, or is a judicial decision needed?

You certainly might call it "not justice", but do keep in mind that's not the common law system what we (and most other countries) have got but civil (Roman) law.

Islam does not respect any law but its own. You are enabling the superiority their religion says they have. This is no more than enforcing Sharia.

It can only get worse, but I bet you know that.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 10:41 pm
Interior ministers of Germany's five eastern states vowed joint efforts Monday to prevent far-right extremists scouring the property and rental markets. The aim is to set up an early-warning system to stop the spread of far-right networks.

Saxony-Anhalt's Holger Stahlknecht of the conservative Christian Democrats (CDU) said far-right preppers and so-called "Reichsbürger" had to be deterred from settling at a new locations. Reichsbürger reject the legitimacy of Germany's government and insists the borders of 1937 still exist.

Germany's domestic intelligence service, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, noted that the extreme right-wing had acquired 27 properties in the last couple of months in Saxony alone.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 10:43 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

Islam does not respect any law but its own. You are enabling the superiority their religion says they have. This is no more than enforcing Sharia.

This is ridiculous, if anybody wishes for Sharia, I bet it would be you,
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:03 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

coldjoint wrote:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

This is ridiculous, if anybody wishes for Sharia, I bet it would be you,

The only thing that is ridiculous is your comment. There are countless examples of the British and German governments shitting all over their citizens to placate these intolerant people.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:22 am
Quote:
France: More Terrorism, More Silence

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16550/france-terrorism-silence
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:25 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
There are countless examples of the British and German governments shitting all over their citizens to placate these intolerant people.
Name any example of one of the 16 German states doing so. Or how the Federal Government did it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:44 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
There are countless examples of the British and German governments shitting all over their citizens to placate these intolerant people.
Name any example of one of the 16 German states doing so. Or how the Federal Government did it.

I already posted an example.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 11:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
The treatment of Harry Dunn’s parents is a prime example of being shat on by the government to please despicable people.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:01 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The treatment of Harry Dunn’s parents is a prime example of being shat on by the government to please despicable people.

But all the girls groomed and gang raped whose attackers are not even deported are not getting **** on? Is that how you see it? Really no need for you to even comment on any of this.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
No.
You have demonstrated your ignorance of the governments of the German states, how the German Federal government works and the judiciary here.
But nothing about how the German Federal government and/or a government of the 16 federal states shits all over their citizens.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 12:45 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
No.
You have demonstrated your ignorance of the governments of the German states, how the German Federal government works and the judiciary here.
But nothing about how the German Federal government and/or a government of the 16 federal states shits all over their citizens.

You have demonstrated a denial of what cannot be denied. That is ignorance of the reality in Western Europe and in Germany concerning Islam.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, you certainly might be better educated in German public law than I am, since I've only heard the most necessary lectures and attended just a few seminars to know enough to pass the exam.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 02:02 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Well, you certainly might be better educated in German public law than I am, since I've only heard the most necessary lectures and attended just a few seminars to know enough to pass the exam.

Islamics are coddled by the authorities. I do not care what the law says. It is happening all through Western Europe. You denying it with smart ass remarks does not change the reality.
0 Replies

unable2know

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:38 pm
@glitterbag,
That sure didn't stop ugly americans from committing massive genocide against the indigenous peoples of the usa, stealing their lands and wealth and raping their women and children, did it?

Rinse and repeat in myriad nations the world over.
0 Replies

unable2know

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:40 pm
@glitterbag,
Did you vote for hillary, for obama, for other war criminals and terrorists?
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 03:47 pm
@unable2know,

where do you stand on 9/11 ...
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 04:12 pm
@Region Philbis,
And the locution, "I didn't do nothing," in terms of grammar?
0 Replies

unable2know

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 04:15 pm
@Region Philbis,
Just had a drink of usa koolaid. I fully believe the US Governments' Official Conspiracy Theory/Fable. Who wouldn't? I mean, come on, Muslims are super beings, they were able to cause all 82 support columns over 8 floors of WTC7 to almost simultaneously collapse. This, even after they had been vaporized running the two jets into WTCs 1 & 2.

They were able to cause WTC7 to free fall without even coming within a football field of it.

Dump all your fake religions, westerners, and embrace Islam.
0 Replies

unable2know

Reply Tue 29 Sep, 2020 04:24 pm
@Region Philbis,
Where do you stand on Muslims being super beings? They melted structural steel [2800F] with jet fuel/office contents fires [1500F]. They also vaporized the same WTC steel [5000F]; vaporized lead [3180F]; melted molybdenum [4715F].

Shun your scientology, judaism, christianity, ... and be saved!!!!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:30:05