Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 04:11 am
@InfraBlue,
Katie Hopkins is a disgusting sack of ****.

What sort of civilised society allows something like that to walk about oozing and grunting?

It’s a disgrace that she’s not been gutted and fed to the pigs.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 05:23 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, I had to look her up. Muslim genocide and gay bashing, an equal-opportunity hater.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 05:47 am
@InfraBlue,
Foul person, a universal hate figure over here.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 11:47 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
an equal-opportunity hater.

Ironic, coming from you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 11:49 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Katie Hopkins is a disgusting sack of ****.

Do you have a credible source? You do not qualify.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:02 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm a lover, not a hater.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:03 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

Don't be so modest, you are also a liar.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:09 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Do you have a credible source?
From Jewish media in the UK, USA and Israel over court documents and police reports - search it: it's easy, even for someone as you are.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:11 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Don't be so modest, you are also a liar.

Nuh-uh. I'm truth personified.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:12 pm
@InfraBlue,
It’s her kids I feel sorry for. Other parents don’t want their kids associating with them, they don’t get invited to parties or anything.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Jul, 2020 12:28 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It’s her kids I feel sorry for.

How about the kids that were raped by Islamists? And continue to be raped?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 05:13 pm
Quote:
Germany: Muslim migrants get only three- to five-year sentences for gang-raping teenage girl

10 men, one got 5 1/2 years. That is not justice. They should be deported.
Quote:
Angela Merkel’s open-border policy for Muslim migrants has become a nightmare for German citizens. We always hear left-wing apologists shouting “Refugees welcome here, they are not dangerous, they are in danger.” The left continually want to appease the Muslim community, and if others protest against these heinous crimes, leftists become angry and even violent. When Germany imports people who follow a seventh-century barbaric ideology, these type of crimes become the norm.

The victim in this case was sexually abused and drugged by these sexual predators. Most of the perpetrators are of Syrian origin; the others are from Iraq and Afghanistan. The Daily Mail reported that rape gang leader’s name was Majd, in the above image he is smiling as he shows no remorse for the horrific act he has done. The Daily Mail also stated his other accomplices were Ahmed, Muhammad, and Muhanad. These were the only perpetrators that were named. These are Islamic names. The perpetrators are not Christian or Yazidi; they are Muslims.

Sad what is going on, very sad.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/08/germany-muslim-migrants-get-only-three-to-five-year-sentences
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 05:52 am
Twenty-nine German police officers have been suspended from duty on suspicion of sharing images of Adolf Hitler and violent neo-Nazi propaganda in at least five online chat groups, German authorities said on Wednesday, the latest in a series of cases of far-right infiltration in Germany’s police and military.

Police raided the homes of 14 of the 29 suspended officers, most of whom stand accused of actively sharing content that included, among other things, a fictional image of a refugee in a gas chamber.

Some of the chats have existed for years and at least one dates back to the early days of the arrival of hundreds of thousands of migrants to Germany in 2015.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:28 am
Quote:
The growing jihadist threat in Germany

There are more than 29 Salafists in Germany.
Quote:
A learned scholar of the ideology of Islam and former Homeland Security officer sees a dangerous trend unfolding in Germany as the number of Salafi Muslims is on the rise.

With the figure exceeding 12,000 for the first time, Germany's Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) is reporting a record number of Salafist Muslims in the country. Salafists adhere to a strict interpretation of Islam and comprise the single largest Islamic group within the country.

Haney who is quoted died suddenly. I wonder why?
Quote:
"[Islamists] are penetrating right into the heart of Germany, [which] means they are already spread out all over the country," he observes.

The intelligence assessments reveal the number of Salafists in Germany is three times as high now as it was in 2011, and "the growth is particularly high in Berlin." According to Tagesspiegel,half of the Salafists in the capital city of Germany are considered violent Islamists.

29 Nazis are not Germany's big problem.
https://onenewsnow.com/national-security/2020/01/23/the-growing-jihadist-threat-in-germany
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
My post wasn't about "29 Nazis in Germany", but about 29 far-right police officers in my state.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

coldjoint wrote:
My post wasn't about "29 Nazis in Germany", but about 29 far-right police officers in my state.

Quote:
Adolf Hitler and violent neo-Nazi propaganda

Sure thing Walter.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:23 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Sure thing Walter
Police here has an age limit: Nazis are at least 90 years old.

The case puts a spotlight on neo-Nazi ideology in Germany’s police forces* - and now especially in that of my state - an issue that senior security officials had previously downplayed even as they warned of the growing threat of far-right violence in recent years.

Who knew about this? Why was this tolerated for years? By whom?

*Similar group chats between police officers or recruits containing far-right material have been discovered in three other German states in recent years.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:32 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Who knew about this? Why was this tolerated for years? By whom?

I could say the same things about Islam. Any intelligent objective person can see the danger that religion poses to freedom.
oralloy

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 12:43 pm
@coldjoint,
I think Walter is reserving the term "Nazi" for people who are guilty of genocide.

I think he refers to people who adhere to the same ideology but have not committed genocide as "neonazis".
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I could say the same things about Islam.
Your source that there are such persons in any of our police, acting like said right wing mentioned above?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:39:46