Far-right activists banned from entering Britain

coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:44 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Why would you ask me?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Obviously you can translate news and reports in Dutch better than the BBC, I think
coldjoint wrote:
The above from the Islamic ass-kissing BBC about Netherlands attack. All the self hatred fit to a culture killing narrative.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 02:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Obviously

Obviously right wingers are not behind these attacks. That is why I posted them. Anything else?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 03:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Obviously right wingers are not behind these attacks. That is why I posted them. Anything else?
You should send your "obvious" information to the police!

For London: ++44-800 789 321
For Den Haag: ++31-900-8844
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 03:20 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You should send your "obvious" information to the police!

You should stop trying to be funny, it just does not work for you.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 07:46 pm
https://gatesofvienna.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/londonsharia.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 07:49 pm
Quote:
The Lost City of Londonistan

by Seneca III

Before the perfectly naturally angry and precisely directed response to today’s atrocity on and about London Bridge is officially designated ‘wrongthink’ and generates the inevitable screams of ‘Islamophobia!’ from the collective entity ultimately responsible, perhaps a little dose of facts and history may help level the playing field.

The noun ‘Islamophobia’ is a compound oxymoron concocted to obfuscate historic reality, and it is the reverse of the same propaganda coin the obverse of which reads ‘Religion of Peace’. Consider: how could such a long, fully documented record of fourteen centuries of relentless Islamic aggression during which Muslims launched jihad after jihad spreading death and atrocity far and wide across the globe now be ignored in order to enforce a revisionist dialogue totally contrary to recorded facts?

Europe itself was assaulted on every quarter from Iceland to Ireland to Scotland and England to Scandinavia and the Low Countries; from Spain to France to the Balkans and Austria. The devastation caused by this incessant slaughter and the after-effects of Islam’s scorched-earth policy was immense, and rendered vast swathes of Europe uninhabitable. According to some sources it was during these periods that approximately 15 million Europeans, close to 20% of a population of roughly 78 million, were either killed outright, starved to death, died of diseases spread through displacement or were taken and sold into predominantly sexual slavery in the souks of Arabia and the Barbary Coast.

The Italian scholar Franco Cardini wrote: “If we ask ourselves how and when the modern notion of Europe and the European identity was born, we realise the extent to which Islam was a factor (albeit a negative one) in its creation. Repeated Muslim aggression against Europe between the seventh to eighth centuries, then between the fourteenth and the eighteenth centuries was the ‘violent midwife’ to Europe.”

That we Europeans became less involved in internecine conflicts and more militantly oriented beyond our borders is not an indictable action but a natural product of the will to survive and a growing awareness that offence is the best form of defence. It was not a case of the West being the aggressor and Islam the victim, as the cultural relativism narrative would have us believe; if anyone has a grievance to air it is the West, not the demented slaves of Allah in the occupied territories now established from Londonistan to Glasgow and blighting the whole face of Europe like a human pox.

Remember, nothing in Islam changes. In the final analysis we would be mad to accept the claim that we Westerners are in any way responsible for the current state of affairs, other than that in our sublime stupidity and fear of being labelled ‘Racist!’ we have allowed our corrupted academic and political classes to physically impose this pre-medieval abomination upon us without much more than a fearful murmur of disapproval.

Thus, now we are fighting another battle in a war that has rumbled on for 1,400 years. It is a battle we are losing, because those who should be defending us — including the Church and the State and its executive arms — are instead close-ranking with the enemy and conspiring to prevent us from fighting back with the ruthless efficiency that, thanks to Islam, became an abiding and sustaining characteristic of our culture.

Furthermore, when examining the motivations of the stabby-stabby enricher (now thankfully amongst his virgins) who is purported to have heroically killed two woman, probably because they simply were women, it is worth bearing in mind that in 1631 the Muslim Pirate Murad Rais led a group of raiders to the village of Baltimore, Ireland, and abducted over a hundred women and children bound to be sold as sex slaves on auction blocks throughout the Umma (shades of Rotherham etc., anyone?).

Later, in 1627, Murad occupied the island of Lundy in mouth of the Bristol Channel, using it as a holding pen for captured Europeans prior to sending them on to the slave markets of Barbary. Thus it came to pass that in 1632 a small English force stormed the Island and put the pirates to the sword, a practical solution to the problem and a solution worth bearing in mind, considering Lundy is the only place where the black flag of Islam has ever flown over English soil — until recently, that is — and that is why we need to respond to today’s events in a similar manner before it is really is too late. There is nothing new in the Great Game.

— Seneca III, in what is left of Middle England, this Friday the 29th of November, 2019.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 02:44 pm

Quote:
Shia Muslim jailed for mosque attacks as media warned of ‘far-right groups’

Far right my ass, cover for the real problem of Islam. Now trying to kill each other in their host country.
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/02/shia-muslim-jailed-for-mosque-attacks-as-media-warned-of-far-right-groups-859596?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 10:19 pm
Quote:
Greetings from the Deranged Dominion, where I am digging out from our first major winter snowstorm. I hate the cold, but I'd rather be digging my way out of a snowfall than digging myself deeper into a fetid Jew-hating, corrupt, dictatorial, commie hole, as British Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn so exquisitely dug for himself courtesy of a recent BBC interview.

The Formerly Great Britain has also featured prominently in the news lately with the most recent jihad attack on London Bridge. This latest attack showcased extreme civilian bravery, the idiocy of public policy relating to terrorists, and inane do-gooder rehabilitation schemes that end up in murder. It also highlighted the particularly Western phenomenon of human sacrifice. And it's not just bureaucrats anymore: it's parents offering up their children. We are also apparently supposed to take moral direction from London Mayor Sadiq Khan, who not only says diversity our strength, but that we should take our inspiration from the murder victims who dedicated their lives to the individuals that eventually murdered them. Very inspirational – for terrorists that is.

A little truth about the UK. Nothing on the right wing.
https://www.steynonline.com/9890/prince-andrew-puke-of-york
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2019 04:03 pm
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz120819dAPC20191207054554.jpg
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2019 06:13 pm
Quote:
Boris Johnson demands 'useless' Sadiq Khan must go ‘immediately’ to thunderous applause

Is Johnson a right wing extremist?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1154694/boris-johnson-news-latest-sadiq-khan-london-mayor-tory-leadership-hustings-video
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 29 Dec, 2019 05:19 pm
Quote:
Europe 2019: Another Year of Failed Multiculturalism

These are not right wing generated problems.
Quote:
Having covered Europe, and Germany in particular, since the day Chancellor Angela Merkel opened the continent to mass migration in the autumn of 2015, I often feel like a chronicler of doom. The multicultural utopia promised by the EU politicians and the media talking-heads has made way for the nightmare of Islamic terrorism, mass sexual assaults, and knife crimes of epidemic proportions. This year was no different. The compilation of my 2019 posts below reflects the grim reality that mainstream media chooses to deny.

This year too, the threat assessments made by the German and other European intelligence agencies fell on deaf political ears, with governments advocating the return of ISIS families, and allocating funds for counselling and welfare benefits to Islamist war criminals coming back from the Caliphate. The UK police struggled to deal with the surge of imported knife crimes on the nation’s streets. This year too, jihadi knife attackers targeted innocent people in London, Paris, and Berlin.

European Jews bore the brunt of Europe’s misguided immigration policies. With antisemitic violence hitting records since the collapse of Nazi Germany, a senior German official told the country’s beleaguered Jewish minority to stop wearing Kippah and other religious symbols on the streets to avoid antisemitic attacks.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/12/europe-2019-another-year-of-failed-multiculturalism/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 01:45 pm
Quote:
UK Sex Grooming Gangs Victimize 19,000 Children in 2019

No right wing violence here. The UK has bigger problems and a lot of children with shattered lives because of the cowardice of its leaders and authorities. And their corrupt media.
https://clarionproject.org/uk-sex-grooming-gangs-victimize-19000-children-in-2019/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 02:52 pm
Quote:
Islamophobia outbreak in the UK: Counter-terror cops arrest five Muslims for jihad massacre plot

Let's face it, the violent right wingers are not causing enough mayhem to even be noticed. But rest assured when they do the corrupt UK media will be there.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/12/islamophobia-outbreak-in-the-uk-counter-terror-cops-arrest-five-muslims-for-jihad-massacre-plot
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2020 12:39 pm
Quote:
UK: Muslim migrants crossing English Channel up 400%

Are the right wing extremists up 400%? They are going to have a hard time keeping up with this invasion. Your biased press has to be praying for some violence from the Right. They just might have to make some up.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/uk-muslim-migrants-crossing-english-channel-up-400
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 09:47 am
Quote:
The youngest person to be convicted of planning a terror attack in the UK has been detained for more than six years.

The now 17-year-old wrote about an "inevitable race war" in his diary and listed locations from his home city of Durham in a "guerrilla warfare" manual.

A jury had found the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, guilty of preparation of terrorist acts between October 2017 and March 2018.

He was sentenced to six years and eight months at Manchester Crown Court.

Judge David Stockdale QC told the boy: "These are offences of the utmost seriousness."
He also ordered the detention be followed by an extension period on licence of five years.

The six-week trial heard he was an adherent of "occult neo-Nazism", and described himself as a "natural sadist".

His attack preparations included researching explosives and trying to obtain the dangerous chemical ammonium nitrate.

He also wrote of planning to carry out an arson spree targeting synagogues in the Durham area using Molotov cocktails.

Addressing the defendant, the judge described him as a widely-read "young man of high intellect", adding this made it a matter of "infinite regret" that he had persisted on "such a twisted and - many would say sick - ideological path".

He said the evidence in the trial "tells its own macabre story", and while his young age was a powerful mitigating factor, it was also a "most disturbing" aspect of the case.

"You suffer from an autistic spectrum disorder", he told him, saying it was common ground between experts.

The judge also said the teenager had written him a letter expressing "remorse".

As well as being found guilty of preparation of terrorist acts, he was also convicted of disseminating a terrorist publication, possessing an article for a purpose connected with terrorism and three counts of possessing a document or record containing information likely to be useful to a terrorist.

His trial heard he had visited websites on firearms and was in communication with a gun auctioneer.

After his arrest in March 2019, police found him in possession of instructions showing to make bombs and ricin - and that he had distributed firearms manuals online by uploading them to a neo-Nazi website.

Earlier in the sentencing hearing, prosecutor Michelle Nelson QC described it as "a gamut of offending across the terrorism legislation".

Mitigating, Nigel Evans QC said the teenager's lack of contrition may be "interpreted as part of his autism, his ADHD", and his parents, who previously "didn't believe anything was wrong", were "now fully engaged".

Speaking after sentencing, Det Ch Supt Martin Snowden from Durham Police said: "It is never an easy decision to investigate, to arrest and prosecute children of this age.

"We only do this when we think it is the last resort for us to go down that line.

"Prevention is always better than prosecution - we would have always preferred to engage earlier and divert him away from these beliefs and this activity."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-51022706
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2020 02:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
The youngest person to be convicted of planning a terror attack in the UK has been detained for more than six years.

This is somehow worse than Islamic terror and intimidation many of your citizens put up with? But your media is right on it like flies on ****. **** is exactly is what your country has turned into. Did he rape any children?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 10:29 am
@coldjoint,
Man who tackled London attacker with tusk says Trump is 'feeding terror'
Quote:
Darryn Frost tells of fighting terrorist with narwhal tusk and of dangers of US policy

The man who used a narwhal tusk to tackle the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan has accused Donald Trump of “feeding terror” with his belligerent Middle East policy, warning it will breed more murderous attackers like the one he and others faced.

In his first interview since Khan killed two people and injured several more at a criminal justice conference on 29 November, Darryn Frost said the US president’s decision to assassinate General Qassem Suleimani would cost lives and added: “The next generation of terrorists will rise as a direct result of these actions and we must condemn them now.”

Speaking in detail about his ordeal for the first time, Frost, 38, a civil servant working for HM Prisons and Probation, revealed how he tackled Khan alongside two convicted men, using an ornamental tusk to stab Khan through the abdomen, and pinned him to the ground, despite believing that he was wearing an explosive device. He described how in the weeks following the atrocity he had been racked with survivor’s guilt.

Frost has launched a campaign, Extinguish Hate, to convene support for kindness as an antidote to extremism. The former prisons minister and London mayoral candidate Rory Stewart has backed it. Frost said he did not dispute the right of the United States to consider Suleimani a bad actor, but the decision to kill him outside a state of war was wrong and would cause a backlash. His warning came as the Metropolitan police commissioner, Cressida Dick, said this week that her force was “extremely alert” to potential repercussions within the UK from the Iran crisis, while an Iranian foreign ministry spokesman said Iran could consider the UK “a partner in this crime”.

EXTINGUISH HATE
Quote:
On 29 November 2019 I did everything I could to defeat an armed terrorist. He aimed to spread hate and fear. Myself and others reacted in solidarity to protect those around us.

My name is Darryn and I am the person many of you have seen confronting that terrorist with the tusk of a narwhal alongside others on London Bridge.

Initially I stood back from the media coverage, not wanting to claim the story as my own. Slowly I am now starting to hope that the part I played in those tragic events can be used for good.

I’ve been deeply disappointed to witness the story being used to spread fear and hate. This only serves to increase intolerance and division, which plays neatly into the hands of terrorist organisations.

I want to lend my story and my actions to promote something positive and useful to us all. My heartfelt wish now is that I can use my story to encourage you and anyone else who hears my story to help me extinguish hate.

I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Jack and Saskia but I will always feel the hurt of not being able to save them. In reading about their lives and work I am convinced they represented all that is good in the world. My heart goes out to everyone who knew them.

I'd like to invite you to support Saskia and Jack's donation pages. This is a small way we can celebrate their lives and support their friends and family during their grief.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Man who tackled London attacker with tusk says Trump is 'feeding terror'

Who gives a ****? Why should this guy be any different than other useful idiots who deny the UK's weakness when dealing with Islam and project the blame on Trump. Islam is hateful and violent. Trump was not around in the 7th century.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 02:51 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Why should this guy be any different than other useful idiots ...
That useful idiot saved many lves and was the most active person to get the terrorist.

But as you say - who gives a ****.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:37:18