Does anyone know about Pythagoris' 12th planet

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 04:08 am
I have heard that Pythagoris got his formulas from staying in Zeus Cave on Crete. He also got the divine information about the 12 planets where we only acknowlege 10.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 811 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:14 am
Interesting - I'dnever heard of that before. Do you have a citation from which to quote?
0 Replies

val

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:32 am
Re: Does anyone know about Pythagoris' 12th planet
Algis

The planet "missing" is the Anti-Terra - or Anti-Earth.
This because Pythagoras only knew 9 "planets" - including the Moon and the Sun - and to him the number 10 was the ultimate perfection, the "tetraktys" (10= 1+ 2 + 3 + 4). So he had to "create" a new planet. Aristotle himself never understood what Pythagoras meant by that "Anti-Earth".
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 04:47 am
From what I was recently told by a scolar he had figured out the 12 planets and the antiearth was included. I was double checking this with a guy who studies various aspects of the bible mythology and he to said there seems to be another earth that is quite the opposite of ours where messages from that place can make their way here and hense Deja Vu!
0 Replies