please anserw i tried and got it wrong

inasara

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 06:59 pm
A mad scientist needs to conduct a strange experiment that only he really understands. He must fill a rectangular tank that measures 3 fathoms by 2 rods by 1/40 of a furlong. He fills it with a clear, odorless liquid with a density of about 3,678,675 grains per US hogshead.

How many kips of the substance does he require to fill the tank? Please round up to the nearest kip.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 810 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Instigate

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 08:10 pm
0 Replies

MattCatt

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:14 pm
0 Replies

mollymil

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 04:45 pm
cross post....no more lenny
if you start seeing the same question being asked several times...usually around friday or saturday....good chance it is yet another neopets.com lenny conundrum question that these kids (??? or are they) are too lazy to figure out for themselves. since the prize amount is determined by how many people can get the correct answer i think that it is very unfair to those who actually use their brains to figure the problem out....not rely on others on forums like this to do it for them....no more lenny conundrum answers...at least until a week later when a new one comes out....
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 05:26 pm
Can anyone ask Lenny whether he means US hogsheads or UK hogsheads? It makes quite a big difference to the answer.....
0 Replies

inasara

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:36 pm
us
0 Replies