Paradise vs heaven vs hell

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:35 pm
Answer me honestly on these:

1. The difference bewteen the three, is?
2. Which two of the three is the least pleasant, in your opinion, and why come?
3. If you follow a God and/or a religion, which one of the three is the best that that God you follow (or that religion you follow) has in store for you?
4. Do you think you'll be as a slave in any of the three?

5. Just to you that believe you're going into heaven: If you entered into heaven, do you think you'll always feel threatened that you could always enter into hell?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 991 • Replies: 4
No top replies

puffthemajicdragonallday

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:34 pm
isnt paradise that place deep in the bowels of the earth where jesus promised to take the theif the day of the cruci fiction?

and three days later he rose from there?

I sure as hell wouldnt want to be caught dead in paradise!... i think...
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:02 am
As a Jew, even if I did bother to believe in an afterlife I wouldn't believe in hell, which doesn't make much sense to me at all. Paradise seems too this-worldly, sensual, unless you go beyond the literal descriptions of it.

Dauer
0 Replies

Max209

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:18 am
Re: Paradise vs heaven vs hell
1. The difference bewteen the three, is? paradise is well just that / heaven eternal link type thing with god / hell eternal non link typ thing with god

2. Which two of the three is the least pleasant, in your opinion, and why come? if you believe in all of them probably hell due to the flames and burning torture and no god

3. If you follow a God and/or a religion, which one of the three is the best that that God you follow (or that religion you follow) has in store for you? i dont but i would love paradise i'm thinking:D

4. Do you think you'll be as a slave in any of the three? if your a believer maybe you'd be a slave to the devil i dunno just a guess

5. Just to you that believe you're going into heaven: If you entered into heaven, do you think you'll always feel threatened that you could always enter into hell. again if u believe then i dont think you can go from heaven to hell because its eternal life with god where is hell is the opposite and so they kinda contridict themselves but then again there was lucifer
(again if you believe)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 12:19 pm
I live in Paradise,
and I rather go to hell, that's anyway only this giant hole
they've created for catholics.
0 Replies