Starting to Import from China...Need advice

mezzo

Thu 3 Jun, 2010 01:21 pm
@yu138086,
Hi,
I am looking to import Musical Instruments fron China.Can someone help me out on that .I need to know the MOQ,Freight charges from China to Chennai,India.
Thanks ...Roy
mals

Sun 13 Jun, 2010 06:02 pm
I have done lots of importing and used Silk Road Trade Consultants. They are fantastic to deal with they met with our supplier, had samples delivered to my door, negotiated prices, organised our puchase order and got us the best frieght prices. Our many, many emails were dealt with in a speedy, professional manner. I highly recommend them.
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

anniejuly

Thu 1 Jul, 2010 12:18 am
@mezzo,
Hi,Roy.
It is better to give more details of your products.tks

Annie
0 Replies

Tomerson

Tue 10 Aug, 2010 02:38 am
@gevingo,
Hi.This is Tomerson from China.We're the manufacterur of bedding. And we export ourself.Please contact me for more information.I can help on all question.My email:[email protected] MSN:[email protected]
Thanks
rajuhsr10277

Wed 1 Sep, 2010 09:52 pm
dear sir iwant to import napkins from china. this is my first deal from abraod .i have found napkin manufacturers . so pls iwant to know how to negotiate the price,payment conditions,shipping & other formalities
monbasala

Wed 27 Oct, 2010 11:09 am
Hi, I can help you find some suppliers from China.
My email is [email protected]
I want to make some foreign friends.
0 Replies

stinirene

Sun 31 Oct, 2010 08:49 pm
@rajuhsr10277,
Hi, if you are interesed, we can direct you to the real manufacturer, reliable supplier in China.
We are a professional service provider, covering sourcing, purchasing, factory auditing, quality control inspecting, shipping services etc. we got many UK clients now, saved them much and reduced their business risks in China.feel free to contact me, [email protected]
0 Replies

jindattg

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 03:58 am
@thornbird,
dear sir ,
i wish to buy a printing machinery(which prints on various materials such as metal ,wood, cloth ,tiles & etc) from china to india please get me the details .
0 Replies

pratik jain

Sun 1 May, 2011 02:44 am
@limits,
Hello
I want to import some bicycle parts to india ,I am very new in importing any things from any country could you help me out.
0 Replies

pooja 1

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 09:23 am
@frankdelightyou,
Hi Frank,

This is Pooja. We want to purchase Consumer Electronics from China. We want to work with Agent who can negotiate and rpvide us services and if possbile an become our business partner

Regards,
Pooja
[email protected]
0 Replies

Bhav kansal

Sun 21 Aug, 2011 02:01 am
@IlSan,
sure
0 Replies

alicecui

Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:48 am
do you import jewelry from china? we can accept low moq, mix orders. you can add my skype to talk more. skype id is alicecui. wait for your information
0 Replies

alicecui

Thu 1 Sep, 2011 02:52 am
is anybody interested to import jewelry from China? we are responsible jewelry manufacturer. you can search us in internet: YIWU MISS LUV JEWELRY FACTORY. or could you add me to skype? my skype ID: alicecui. I will tell you more on our jewelry products. and meanwhite we are located in one of largest commodities assembled center. we can offer you more information about that. let's talk more
0 Replies

atifzaki86

Mon 3 Oct, 2011 03:54 am
@frankdelightyou,
pls mail me ur email id
0 Replies

lilhunk20

Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:16 am
@limits,
Hi..
I am looking to import some products from china to india. As i am beginner I would like to start on a medium scale. I would be thankful if you could suggest me the best products to be imported in India. And also if you could further help me in the business.

Regards
Rohit Jain
[email protected]
0 Replies

tracy-caiyi

Thu 6 Oct, 2011 10:50 pm
@yu138086,
Hi,

I'm Tracy from China,
as a salemen for silk garments & silk bedding sets.
Anything I can do, please contact me

[email protected]

Tracy
0 Replies

ninasen

Thu 13 Oct, 2011 08:25 pm
@yu138086,
Hi, yu138086

If you could come to China for inspection, it is very good, because you know nowadays, there are a lot of scammers. If you don't, you can do a due diligence investigation on the manafacturers you find on the internet. You can assign a local investigation agency to do that.
0 Replies

sunnyramchandani

Tue 18 Oct, 2011 04:51 pm
@frankdelightyou,
Hi frank, can you please send me your contact details at the following email address [email protected]
0 Replies

ninasen

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 02:44 am
@yu138086,
About payment, you can pay some earnest money first. Don't pay in full in advance.

Advice from Beijing SBCS
0 Replies

harishankar

Thu 29 Dec, 2011 07:18 am
@mezzo,
Hello everyone I am Hari from kanyakumari, India, now I am living in china, I am beginning to involve into import and export business, if anybody like to contact me means kindly mail me at haribasky(at)gmail(dot)com.