Clip Board?

Pitter

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 07:46 pm
How do I retrieve a post I've copied to the clip board? I can't find anything to click on to retrieve it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 935 • Replies: 2
No top replies

satt fs

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 08:07 pm
Try right clicking on a blank page of a text editor and clicking on "paste" in the dropdown menu.
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2003 08:38 pm
You're using the COPY and PASTE features. Copying a post to clipboard is the same as using the Windows "Copy" command. Once you have done this, you just need to go someplace where you can type text, like NotePad or WordPad or Microsoft Word, or even this A2K page where you submit these replies. Once you're there, you use the PASTE command to "retrieve" what you've posted to your clipboard. You can do what satt_focusable says - right click your mouse, then click PASTE.

The shortcuts (on most computers) for COPY and PASTE are "CTRL-C" and "CTRL-V". Highlight the text you want to copy to your clipboard then hold down your CTRL key on your keyboard - then hit the 'C' on your keyboard. This copies the highlighted text to your clipboard.

To PASTE that text anywhere, go there and hold down the "CTRL" key again. Then tap on the 'V' key on your keyboard once. This pastes the previously highlighted text onto the page.
0 Replies