Mathematical sequence?

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 12:05 pm
Hi i'm new here -any chance someone could help me understand the following sequence?

2616, 3, 11, 10850, ________, 25, 2038

If you could help me with the missing value I would be so happy! thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 955 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Lillyislost

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 12:14 pm
sorry about the silly tags i messed up! :S
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 12:32 pm
Lilly you can edit your post if you want. Click on the Edit button in the upper right corner of the post.

What contest is this for? This is the third thread asking for help with this puzzle today.
0 Replies

Vengoropatubus

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 05:03 pm
This is another one of those neopet deals. Please, could the mods make a sticky reminding posters in Science & Mathematics/Riddles to PLEASE read all recent posts or at least their titles before making their own topic about the same thing. This isn't just an annoyance issue as they are sucking up valuable bandwidth. Oh yah, and there's a reason the search button exists, that way you don't even have to look inside the topic.
0 Replies

helicopter

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 10:30 am
Yup! And BTW, this is not a math puzzle. The answer can only be found on the neopets site. So no point asking here...
0 Replies

Vengoropatubus

Reply Sat 15 Jan, 2005 10:43 pm
I dunno Heli, there seem to be enough people from neopets posting here. Maybe if some of them stuck around they could create their own little subforum or something and STOP BOTHERING THE REST OF US!

I'm sorry if that sounded rude, but seriously, most of the neopets people here have exhibeted very VERY bad forum etiquette and it's already begun to grate on my nerves.
0 Replies