Just your average super hero... no please hold your applause

cavfancier

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:15 pm
You may not be able to fly without a jet, but yer a good man Seed. Grats and kudos.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:16 pm
thanks man... but i have found out that i have a torn legiment in my ankle from said experience
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:19 pm
You did the right thing. Ligiments will heal in time.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 06:20 pm
and chicks dig scars... or i guess in my case guys on crutches... Smile
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:01 pm
so today i get a call from "downtown" stating that the guy i tackled has suffered a slipped disk and seperated veritabre...(sp?) and that he wants to sue me for excessive use of force.... monday i have to an in chambers meeting with some people (lawyers and judge i think) to see if it will be dropped or not.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:08 pm
Who are you meeting with on Monday? Who are the lawyers representing? What is the purpose of the meeting -- to see if the charges against the robber will be dropped?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:14 pm
well to be honest... they told me and i didnt understand... i gave him the number of my lawyer... and from what i understood from my phone call was to review the tape and see if i used excessive force... but i could be wrong... im supposed to go see my lawyer tomorrow and find out whats up....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:44 pm
Oh, man! That's crazy seed....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:46 pm
well i just hope i understand everything tomorrow... and im positive i didnt use excessive force.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:51 pm
Well, good thing there's a tape. I don't get how if the guy's got a gun, there can be any such thing as excessive force.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:54 pm
well me either... and hopefully that will be brought up...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:54 pm
Wait a minute. Didn't the guy have a GUN?! What could possibly be considered "excessive force" from an unarmed man against someone with a gun?!

He's just looking for some settlement cash. Threaten to countersue for mental anguish. Or something similar. Ask your lawyer.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:55 pm
lol i love america...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:58 pm
I can call my cousin Guido and he can have this whole lawsuit thing cleared up before the weekend if you want.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 11:00 pm
i have some friends down here who have already asked me i wanted that... kind of surprised me... i laughed it off but i think they were serious...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 08:09 am
Make sure to bring your cape and mask.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 11:06 am
There were many people who did not like Spiderman either. They thought he was the cause of any trouble rather than being the super hero. Look at it this way, you are similar to Spiderman and he is by far the best super hero.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:02 pm
Life in America just seems crazy sometimes. Excessive force on the part of someone who's taking down someone with a gun. Bullcr@p.

You know you did the right thing. Hopefully that will be clear to everyone.

and take care of your banged up head and torn ligaments.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:15 pm
The only person who doesn't like Seed is the bad guy who got the sh!t knocked out of him. And his getting injured was a risk he assumed when he dared to pull out a gun while The Mighty Seed was present.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 12:21 pm
well i went and talked to my lawyer today... he said that he talked to the prosecutor and they watched the video together and that there no basis for a suit... *whew* my lawyer also got the gots medical recorders and found out that they were pre-existing aliments... lucky me.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:34:47