Just your average super hero... no please hold your applause

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:22 pm
first off... i just want to say that i am NOT trying to brag about myself by writing this post... i just want you all to know that... please do not think that that is what i am trying to do....

so here goes...

This weekend is my weekend to do my drill of the national guard. we were dismissed for lunch and i decided to go to the local gas station to get some lunch. I had ordered my food and was getting ready to pay for it when this guy pulls out a gun ( i was behind him i dont think he knew i was there) and he started demanding for money... he got the money and as he was turning i speared him fromt he back and thankfully that knocked the gun from his hand... then i just pinned him down till the guy behind the counter grabbed the mans gun and we tied his hands and waited for the cops. then i had to go sit in the police station for 4 hours... all of which consisted of a line up, filling out a statement and then being told that if the guy was hurt he could sue me... though i didnt hurt him... my heart was beating at like 3 million miles an hour. it was a ridiculous day for me.

Please do not take the title of this thread in the wrong light... i just want to say that i am NOT bragging...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,175 • Replies: 71
No top replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:26 pm
((is resisting the urge to make a smartarse remark involving Forrest Gump, is resisting the urge))
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:27 pm
glad to see you odd socks... missed you Smile
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:29 pm
Thanks Smile

Wink Nobody else goes out of their way to crush you ? Strange forum, this.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:31 pm
lol...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:33 pm
Good for you, Seed! Most people would have stood back meekly. What's wrong with this country is that most people are scared of other people and/or just don't want to get involved.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
Good job ya dumbass - you could have been killed!
0 Replies

Seed

well i would never tell someone to do what i did... i mean i have been giving training on how to disarm and take hold of a situiation and i still dont know what i was thinking... though it was out of reflex and training that I did it... but its not a situation for someone to do on the spur...
0 Replies

Seed

how did i know that was coming from someone...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:36 pm
Aw, I just had to after that last sentence of your original post.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:37 pm
:-D
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:43 pm
Mr. trouble never hangs around,
when he hears this Mighty sound,

Here I come to save the day!
That means that Mighty Mouse is on the way!

Yes sir, when there is a wrong to right,
Mighty Mouse will join the fight!

On the sea or on the land,
He's got the situation well in hand!

Nice job, Seed. Good thing you were there ... to save the day and everything. Very Happy
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:44 pm
im no where near that awesomness of mighty mouse... but thank you for the thought Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:25 pm
Seed, you're a badass! I love it! I can't believe that the scumbag could have sued you if he'd been hurt. What kind of bullshit is that?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:26 pm
its called america man... home of the lawsuit and land of the huge settlements
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:27 pm
That would have been the "Stella Award" of 2005.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:29 pm
lol this is true...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:39 pm
What's the Stella award?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:40 pm
Our head-injured hero.
Seed. Not sure whether I'm glad or mad.
I'm glad that once again you seem to be ok - but watch out for idiots with guns and lawyers.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:44 pm
m'ldy beth, i hate seeing things go by unchecked. what kind of world is it when someone sees something happen and does nothing to stop it? if i had watched that man rob the store and done nothing to stop him, when im trained in such matters, what does that make me?

safe... not dead... yes i know you are thinking these things. but to me it makes me no better then the man commiting the crime.

The world today already has more then it can handle. Im just doing what i can to try and help improve what is a marred society
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just your average super hero... no please hold your applause
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 08:55:52