GOODBYE a2k

willow tl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:51 am
I am glad i didn't panic and read the whole thread before slitting my wrists...glad you're stayin girlfriend...:-)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:07 am
Quote:
they said your computer needs to rest?????

I think i peed myself laughing so hard

Yes, she did. She earnestly inquired as to why we would want our computer to be on line all the time? Shouldn't you shut it down at the end of every use? she asked.

The next time I had a supervisor on the phone I related that little tidbit of information and we had a hardy laugh, but I had the feeling someone was going to have a review session real soon.

==
So the crisis over you leaving is over? WillowT doesn't have to do herself any bodily harm ?

And I forget, did you Settings-Control Panel-Add/Remove Programs- AOL ????

If you don't AOL will try to start on every restart.

Joe(Clicking on the Delete Button of my Soul.) Nation
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:07 am
:-)

aww.. i love you too. haha
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:09 am
Joe Nation wrote:

Yes, she did. She earnestly inquired as to why we would want our computer to be on line all the time? Shouldn't you shut it down at the end of every use? she asked.

The next time I had a supervisor on the phone I related that little tidbit of information and we had a hardy laugh, but I had the feeling someone was going to have a review session real soon.

==
So the crisis over you leaving is over? WillowT doesn't have to do herself any bodily harm ?

yeah, i think the crisis is over.
And LORD YES, i have gotten that awful virus aol off my computer.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:18 am
now i am concerned about the virius of AOL on my computer...someone mentioned earlier it was for the dumb and uninitiated...but i too hate the AOL...we had SBCyahoo...but got poor and had AOL installed....it is slow and breaks down everytime i try to google pictures and plant them here...i admit i am computer illiterate...i really only use it to play bridge and come here...my life sucks...
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
panzade wrote:
The guy at Best Buy told me I needed an adapter for one of the computers so I bought it...but I put it in the wrong slot...I was on the phone to New Dheli for two hours...

How do you say "Right....I got time for you and your f*#king problems" in Punjabi anyway? Question
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:32 am
i can tell ya how to fix your aol so it wont slow ya down. ;-)

>shdder< im amazed that i know that stuff. hehe
and no, using aol doesnt make you stupid . choosing to use aol doesnt mean you are illiterate or uneducated.

aol had one thing going for it in its hay-day. Thier ICON ( the tirangle ) was visually assocaited with connection to the internet. it was brilliant marketing. people saw the triangle as - THE INTERNET- and little was done to seperate that connection until AOL started getting great compitition. no biggie.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
Joe Nation wrote:

Thanks for that reminder, good friend Joe Nation. The new puter came with AOL. Getting rid of it right now.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:41 am
sad thing:

you can never get aol totally off your computer. it is part of the microsoft prog. you can just make it unuseable.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:43 am
Sufferin succotash said Sylvester..

Twue twue said Tweetie Pie....
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 04:12 pm
Good bye A2K... for the weekend at least. Have a nice weekend! See you all back here Monday morning.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Jan, 2005 04:14 pm
yeah! I have 15 mins til quittin' time!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » GOODBYE a2k
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/28/2024 at 11:03:20