Ashlee Simpson at the Orange Bowl

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:31 am
toss her in the dressing room of the upcoming Motley Crue tour...I guarantee you'll hear some caterwauling then.....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:33 am
Is there any greater pleasure than waiting for teen star meltdowns?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
I find I have to disagree again. In my opinion, Jessica has a horrible voice....I have never liked her, and she is so obviously fake anywhere we've ever seen her. She's one of those "i have a great body and it sells" performers. Ashley is just a typical crazy punk rocker........but hey, that's what is "cool".
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
Ashlee is a punk rocker like I am Seal. Heidi, now stop stealing all the covers and drooling on the pillows, dammit!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:59 am
Hey, Jessica saw the slogan on a can of tuna "chicken of the sea" and wondered if there were indeed sea chickens. She also pondered the thought that Buffalos had wings. This is one f-d up family.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:10 am
Yep....it sure is.....lol
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:50 am
yeah but they're rich...and I'd do either one of them...so would most of you....admit it....
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 11:56 am
Well, Nick isn't really my type, and as cute as Jessica might be, did you ever notice that through the entire Newlyweds show they did, he was constantly drinking? She must be a serious pain in the ass.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:08 pm
she'd have a serious one if |I got hold of her :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:13 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

drift

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:42 am
she never would have made it without playing off of her sisters fame, thats the price you pay if you step into the majors and you were never destined to be there..........
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 07:10 am
I don't think Jessica was destined to be there anymore then Ashlee!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:13 am
The Orange Bowl show was "Lame" but she didn't have any input I'm sure. I too saw her struggling to hit notes on that vh-1 special. Let's face it, video killed music. Period.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:34 am
She is a horrible singer and a bad performer. God, why doesn't someone just tell her....she CAN'T SING. She sucks. Anyone can sound good on a CD....what with $80 million in equipment backing you up and changing your voice and clipping and editing......

Britney Spears is just as bad. She can't sing either. What is with the new tartlets? Are they deaf? Are these recording labels deaf? I wish I was every time I hear either of them sing.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 09:41 am
At least Britney can dance a little. But I spotted that Ashlee as a no-talent wannabee right off.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:15 am
Ashlee may be less talented than some of the others of her ilk, but I wonder if she's taking the hits for all the others? I mean, is she so much less talented than her sister, Britney, et al?

I don't know, but I wonder if Ashlee will be crucified (figuratively speaking) for their sins?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
I guess I can see what you're saying, but my immediate, visceral reaction on seeing Ashlee's debut video was just about a gag reflex. It just smacked of the latest packaging and presentation of what we're supposed to buy as cute and appealing - aimed at the adolescent mentality that affects males from 13 to 50.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
What I don't understand, is if the Orange Bowl really wanted a psedo-punk act for halftime, why not find someone who can at least kick it a bit, like Good Charlotte.

If Ashlee had stopped singing and done a La La Striptease, she might have avoided the boos.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 05:54 pm
Where can I find a link of that orange bowl booing ashlee thing? I wanna see the video!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 06:14 pm
Look on page one of this thread.
0 Replies