neo-marxism/feminism

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:16 pm
part of my short essay again,the role of entertainment from the view point of a feminist and a neo marxist,if there is anything you can suggest on these will be a good help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,419 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Bibliophile the BibleGuru

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 02:47 pm
What exactly is a Neo-Marxist?
0 Replies

val

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:32 am
Re: neo-marxism/feminism
A comunist party with a woman as general secretary.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:35 am
Me too wanna know:) The word "neo" means new if I am not mistaken. Is neo marxism some kind of new and improved marxism?

It might be an idea to start off with the role of entertainment in marxism, if it has any relation to this neo marxism, to get a historic perspective. The feminist viewpoint is also relatively new, so a little history would probably not be amiss here either.
Entertainment is a wide term, and humans have had it in some form or other as long as they have existed. All ideologies of man incorporate it. It is never of any ideology, but every ideology takes it into consideration.

Ageneral rule I find helpfull when dealing with historic reports is to try and make it as dynamic as history itself. It has to convey a changing society and the way it's inhabitants deal with it.

Hope any of this can be of any help.
Good luck
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:36 am
Oops. Val, you submitted your post while I was writing mine. thanks for the explanation.
0 Replies

robhills2005

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 08:34 am
Essay
strangely enuff i am doing the same short essay and i cannot find and books or references or websites which are gonna help me with this question. if no1 wants to help a coupla lazy people out with the answer strait up, how about any suggestions for reading material?
0 Replies