Help with my BSE debate!

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:21 pm
Hi, you have probally already read two posts by drmichelle7 and darkmoonlily about needing help for a city-wide debate we are entering and now i ask just for info on BSE and related info, both good and bad. My partner's nickname is Hampster Hennenfent! lol.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 934 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:32 pm
we raise Corriedales and I hardly agree that "sheep rule" They are about some of the dumbest animals known.
0 Replies

mithrelsheep

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 05:36 pm
not true
sheep were able to pass cattle grates by an ingenious way, rolling around until they were on greener grass! (From national post ,unsure of date (it was during late summer), calgary, alberta, canada) Sheep are a very intelligent animal.
0 Replies

drmichelle7

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 07:52 pm
hahaha very funny... but i would like to disagree with you (as always) on the fact that sheep are not very intelligent...
0 Replies

mithrelsheep

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:32 am
ill prove you all wrong you non-sheep uniformists (right word?) what do you count when you go to sleep ( or cant in this case) SHEEP! it even rymes with sleep, and have you ever even dreamed cows jumping over a fence? huh? can they give you wool? huh? now whats the smart animal! ha!
0 Replies