NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here

krazykatana

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 11:49 am
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 334). You have won 636 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Bubblebee, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!
bunandstan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 12:42 pm
@krazykatana,
so what was the correct answer ?
0 Replies

krazykatana

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 04:30 pm
The answer was what everybody said , 128.

Roxton A. Colchester III was walking down a path one day when a Meepit appeared in front of him. "Solve this puzzle, and you may pass," the Meepit said.

SC
__
RI
__
GI
IC
IC
AD
WI
SN
IC
SL

What word, which may be related to a recent plot, can you form from the missing letters?
0 Replies

lucasi

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 04:30 pm
Roxton A. Colchester III was walking down a path one day when a Meepit appeared in front of him. "Solve this puzzle, and you may pass," the Meepit said.

SC
__
RI
__
GI
IC
IC
AD
WI
SN
IC
SL

i tried looking in the plot, and couldnt find anything that has these acronyms
0 Replies

krazykatana

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 04:33 pm
Well IC repeats itself 3 times, I think if we can link it to anything we should be able to find the key quite easilly.
Kutusita

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 04:37 pm
I submitted an answer,but I could see at least two possible answers. I submitted what I thought was the better answer, but I really hate these kind of puzzles. :/

I got the last puzzle correct, even though I am rather math challenged. This page is closest to helping, although you have to realize that the LC does not have circles of 1 unit. http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/55382.html
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:10 pm
12 lines, 12 chapters. Any relationship?
Sniffy

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:10 pm
I'm so late! Probably haven't a hope of gold upgrade.
0 Replies

krazykatana

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:15 pm
@lennyfan,
That is my guess but so far I can't find anything.
0 Replies

amusicluffer

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:17 pm
Any hints here guys? I am used to themed ones in December... does it have anyhting to do with the holidays?
Or is it JUST for the last plot?
Sniffy

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:19 pm
@lennyfan,
You have mail, Lennyfan (if it went through because my computer had a hiccup)
0 Replies

deshwitatenator

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:23 pm
Well it is related to the recent plot, and I might have a guess I could be wrong
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:25 pm
@amusicluffer,
The obvious starting point is that we are looking for two additional pairs of letters to make a four-letter word. Given the clue, it is almost certain that word will pertain to the plot. Whether the clues come from the plot is less certain. I think the holiday theme idea is a good one.
amusicluffer

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:27 pm
@lennyfan,
Thanks! Still trying to find correlations!
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:28 pm
So the biggest holiday theme item would be the advent calendar. Earlier this year (or last year) they used information about the prize amounts for something that was being released. The answer wasn't available until after midnight on the fifth day of the Lenny, or something like that. So a Lenny that uses the Advent Calendar prizes might make sense. At two a day, that would require four more days after today.
0 Replies

amusicluffer

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:32 pm
Right, advent calendar is a possibility. The SC could stand for the Snowager Chair!
lennyfan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:35 pm
Lists like this often have first letters of related words. We've seen Neopedia articles, sample items from item categories, places in Neopia, spotlight entries, etc.

So my first thought was to look at the beginnings of each chapter in the plot, but that doesn't seem to lead to anything sensible. I also checked the ends of the chapters, because sometimes the clues relate to ends or middles of words. Still no luck.
0 Replies

Kutusita

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:35 pm
Holiday related stuff is a good place to look.

I'm thinking I submitted the wrong unscrambled word. Blah.
0 Replies

mike89mike

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:40 pm
what is the question asking us to do, I don't really understand it? Why is there going to be 4 words?
lennyfan

Reply Wed 2 Dec, 2009 05:44 pm
@krazykatana,
Building on my previous idea, if IC is present three times, and if it is the initial part of a word, what seasonal/holiday word might make sense?

ICe? ICy? ICicle? ICeland? (That one seems unlikely.) IChthyology? (The study of fish.)

Endings of words? -ic?