amusicluffer

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 07:06 pm
@wertyiu102,
No prob...glad to have you on the board! Razz
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 07:14 pm
@starleogirl09,
Same thing, except that I started with just 1, 2. Then 3 can come from those and the next one I need is 4.
starleogirl09

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 07:24 pm
@lennyfan,
I actually figured out the pattern after I used 1, 2, & 3 so yes, it would be the same Razz
0 Replies

DDad

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 07:54 pm
@starleogirl09,
Interesting, but how many pouches would he need if he had anywhere from 6784-8191 coins?
0 Replies

lucasi

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 08:41 pm
crap, i got this answer long ago.
but i quickly ran to assumption and put the most common one.
then i just looked again and saw another one and it portrays the people well
Sad
0 Replies

eilonwy42

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 10:05 pm
Is this board malfunctioning? I don't see anything about the new Lenny. I figured it out...it was pretty easy.
lennyfan

Reply Wed 11 Nov, 2009 11:50 pm
@eilonwy42,
Came and went very quickly since it was so easy - talk went back to last week's competition. Look back a couple of pages.
0 Replies

lucasi

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 02:38 pm
i hope i get this weeks.
when did it come out?
like what time yesterday?!
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 11:16 pm
OMFG! NEW LAND DISCORVERED BY (AS IT SAYS IN DESCRIPTION0 CLARA AND HER SIDEKICK ROXTON COLCHESTER III!!!!!!!! IT HAS 2 NEW GAMES AND A THING LIKE THE COOKING POT, ONLY, TINKERING-ER. EST, 9:00PM, NST, THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009!
0 Replies

ineedanswerssss

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 03:04 am
@wertyiu102,
What is the point of this forum, if you aren't going to give the answers, i went through registering here because the title says 'NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here' False advertising is extremely annoying, as i would of liked the answer after only finding out 3 of the key words.
wertyiu102

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 07:03 pm
@ineedanswerssss,
we don't wanto get frozen on neopets, dur. well, anyways, i gave a lot of hints. ALOT! Really? You should be able to find them all
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Sat 14 Nov, 2009 11:38 am
@ineedanswerssss,
If you found three of the key words, you should be able to find the rest by reading carefully. They are all found in the same area of Neopets.

And the answers are here - they always get posted after the conundrum closes. So if you are completely stuck and want to figure out how to get the answer, you can come back the next Wednesday and find out exactly how to solve the problem. We don't make any promises about helping you win a trophy or earn Neopoints.

While the conundrum is still open, we like to help each other with hints and clues, so we don't feel hopeless as we gaze upon the riddle. We also sometimes provide answer checks - indicators that you can use to check your answer against. That tends to work best for math problems with long numeric answers and not so well for word puzzles like this week.
wertyiu102

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 10:46 pm
@lennyfan,
I hate maths problems. I always skip the Lenny's. Sometimes I just guess. Hah. One time I guessed correctly. I don't get half a word you guys are saying, and I'm in an ADVANCED math class!

I think Domo is ugly. O.o Just thought I'd say that.
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2009 09:51 pm
Hello, so anyways, this weeks Lenny is almost over. So, I will not yet tell the answer, but here is just one more hint, for the hopeless. 098765421... 124567890 8765421098765421098765421098765421
Waunted

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 09:03 am
@wertyiu102,
Wonderful hint. Haha. Razz
0 Replies

Kutusita

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 12:18 pm
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 333). You have won 691 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Capn Threelegs Training Sword, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!
--
And an upgrade, hooray! Doesn't look closed yet, so I don't want to say the answer, but it's what lennyfan and werty answered.

I almost put down the other common word, but saw the prize at the last second. I didn't even notice the puzzle number until werty mentioned it. I also failed at seeing the puzzle number for LC 314. Razz
Kutusita

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 12:47 pm
OK, it's officially closed now.

The answer was "three". The prize had three in the name, there are 3 main characters in the plot (our hero, the girl who has a love / hate thing going with our hero, and the ever lovable goofy sidekick who wants to sell you Neocash), and the LC # was 333.
0 Replies

lennyfan

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 01:37 pm
The Lenny Conundrum this week referenced the Atlas of the Ancients plot. The puzzle was:

These ___ gadgets we keep finding are pretty random.

The selfless hunter remains, one step ahead of the ___, and guardian of the dawn.

What's the matter? Too fluffy and ___ for you?

I have no doubt that you will find her insight to be an invaluable ___

Oh, it's just a ___.

Now, take the last letter of each word you filled in and unscramble them to come up with a word that may or may not have any significance.

The sentences were found in the various episodes of the plot comic.

Episode 7, page 1:
These little gadgets we keep finding are pretty random.

Episode 3, page 1:
The selfless hunter remains, one step ahead of the wanderer, and guardian of the dawn.

Episode 4, page 1:
What's the matter? Too fluffy and cute for you?

Episode 1, page 3:
I have no doubt that you will find her insight to be an invaluable asset.

Episode 8, page 1:
Oh, it's just a hunch.

So the five words are little, wanderer, cute, asset and hunch. The last letters of the five words are ERETH. These rearrange into at least two words, THERE and THREE.

Based on the prize, a Capn Threelegs Training Sword, the LC number, 333, and the three main characters of the story, the better choice was THREE, which has been confirmed as the correct answer in the LC answers at this point.
0 Replies

lucasi

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2009 02:38 pm
i effin hate this.
i freaking put THERE.
did the question not say weather its irrelevant or not or something like that
;_;
gay gay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay gay
gay gay gay gay gay gay