NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here

Jen Aside

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:25 pm
@missygirl,
It's more fun to figure it out on your own, but I know it's irritating having no idea at all... so I'll just say "flags" Smile
missygirl

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:26 pm
@Jen Aside,
flags????
mommytbe

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:27 pm
@Jen Aside,
Jen can you give me a hint? I would love to upgrade my bronze trophy to at least silver!

I don't know what else to do? Besides draw the clocks? I thought it would make a pattern but I couldn't make one out? I'm I just being totally stupid tonight? I really thought I could figure this one out tonight because it wasn't Math like Trig or calculus, etc!
~Tami
hfjai

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:27 pm
@Stehfee,
Well, most I can say is just keep trying to think of different ways that humans communicate with each other. One should relate to the position of hands on a clock.

I will say too. I don't see any connection between the answer and the shop that the LC author linked to . Except that it sells clocks, I guess. So maybe I'm wrong (but I really don't think so), because I would have thought there was reason they wanted us to go see Alabaster Chesterdrawers.
Stehfee

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:30 pm
@hfjai,
hfjai wrote:

Well, most I can say is just keep trying to think of different ways that humans communicate with each other. One should relate to the position of hands on a clock.

I will say too. I don't see any connection between the answer and the shop that the LC author linked to . Except that it sells clocks, I guess. So maybe I'm wrong (but I really don't think so), because I would have thought there was reason they wanted us to go see Alabaster Chesterdrawers.

You just gave me an idea. =]
Although it doesn't correspond to the "flag" clue. =/
missygirl

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:32 pm
@missygirl,
any other direction of hints?
0 Replies

hfjai

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:32 pm
@Stehfee,
No, flags are part of it. I didn't want to give that big a clue, but I'd hate to see you waste time on some wild goose chase.

Assuming I'm right, that is.
Stehfee

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:33 pm
@hfjai,
hfjai wrote:

No, flags are part of it. I didn't want to give that big a clue, but I'd hate to see you waste time on some wild goose chase.

Ugh, this is mean. T.T
ttoshort05

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:36 pm
@Stehfee,
so im guessing its not just the numbers and clocks but ways we communicate:
let me guess, like this?
Stehfee

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:38 pm
@ttoshort05,
I am so close to giving up. =[
0 Replies

bville1991

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:38 pm
@ttoshort05,
WOW! im actually sooo stumped with this LC... usually i eventually understand and get the right answer (never in the top 250 though) Sad
babydante

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:39 pm
@Jen Aside,
Oooh I think I got it! The flag thing was a great hint. And the clock too... lol. I used to deal with the flags a LOT in high school so it tipped me off right away. Thanks so much.
mommytbe

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:40 pm
@mommytbe,
I got it!! Thanks for the flags hint! I had to do a little googling myself! so thanks so much for all the hints! I'm so glad I stuck with it! I finally figured one out on my own! I just hope it was in time to upgrade my trophy!!

thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate all of the help this group gives!!
~Tami Very Happy
ttoshort05

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:40 pm
@babydante,
this is so annoying... be bak in a few
0 Replies

darkiaia

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:42 pm
@bville1991,
ok, i got it!
ttoshort05

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:43 pm
@darkiaia,
anymore hints. i could really use it cause it seems everyones getting it but me.

flags, clocks, ways people communicate...
Stehfee

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:45 pm
@ttoshort05,
I think I'm actually on the right track!
0 Replies

sueq669

@hfjai,
OHHHHH I so totally get where your saying flags. I get it. But I already had that figured from the post "banner" earlier. I'm just not seeing the letters. I'm seeing a few of them, but not enough for form an answer. I even drew out all my little clocks. But I get the flags thing now. My brain is just turned off today I guess.
babydante

@ttoshort05,
clock + semaphore = answer Wink try that one. Smile I don't wanna just give it away but if you google around, you should figure it all out. I used a blank clock in paint to figure it out. Good luck.
0 Replies

missygirl

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 07:46 pm
@mommytbe,
what did you google?