NeoPets Riddles (Lenny Conundrums) and Answers Here

bornawitch

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 06:22 pm
*applauds* GO ELIZ! tho i'm not too sure that would help, considering the fact that people like that dont bother 2 read at all Rolling Eyes they just want the answer. Mad
0 Replies

stapel

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2006 02:50 pm
Quote:
...people like that dont bother 2 read at all... they just want the answer.

That's why I highlighted the answer: so they wouldn't have to go to all the "trouble" of reading the whole post. Now, though, we've lapped onto a new page, and hitting that "Previous" button once is just soooooo hard, so:

. . . .********************
. . . .*****ROUND 163:*****
. . . .***THE ANSWER IS****
. . . .********"45"********

:wink: Laughing

Eliz.
0 Replies

puyro

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 11:00 am
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 163). You have won 181 NP!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!
0 Replies

the veronicas rule

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 06:38 pm
Round 164
Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 163). You have won 181 NP!

Yours Sincerely,
The Neopets Team!

Here's the new one:

While wandering aimlessly through the lost desert, a mysterious Yurble approaches you.

"Psst... wanna buy some Useless Crystals? Only 200 Neopoints for four. If you can solve their riddle, you might be able to obtain a treasure...."

You hand over your money and he scurries off. Then you examine your "crystals" and see they're not crystals at all, just ordinary, even-more-useless glass. They're not even high-quality glass; they have these odd markings all over them:

http://www.neopets.com/games/conundrum.phtml

What is the answer to this puzzle?]
0 Replies

Roly Poly Sandwiches

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:51 pm
I know how to do it, it's just actually doing it that i'm having an isue with
0 Replies

Mergath

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:08 pm
Answer
The translation of the crystals is:

What is the name of the first to rise?

And the answer is Siyana.
0 Replies

Mergath

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:14 pm
I just printed it out and did the overlapping with pen. Smile Easy, but time-consuming.
0 Replies

the veronicas rule

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:39 pm

so the answer is Siyana?
0 Replies

Mergath

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:48 pm
Yup. Very Happy
0 Replies

elybelly

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:03 pm
Okay, so I did not get an e-mail and I know why. =) Since I knew it was too late for me to upgrade my trophy and the answer was posted all over the neoboards, I decided to run an experiment.
Instead of just entering "45" or "45 meepits" I entered "45 Very Creepy Meepits".
Now, since I did not receive a neomail or any neopoints for this round, and I am POSITIVE that I entered the correct answer, I am warning you all that TNT does not have a sense of humor when it comes to the Lenny Conundrum answers.
I have had the urge to do this before, so I figured I would try it out when there wasn't a lot to lose. So, if you are in a funny kind of mood, I suggest not letting it show on your LC answers. =)
0 Replies

lem

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:17 pm
elybelly wrote:
Okay, so I did not get an e-mail and I know why. =) Since I knew it was too late for me to upgrade my trophy and the answer was posted all over the neoboards, I decided to run an experiment.
Instead of just entering "45" or "45 meepits" I entered "45 Very Creepy Meepits".
Now, since I did not receive a neomail or any neopoints for this round, and I am POSITIVE that I entered the correct answer, I am warning you all that TNT does not have a sense of humor when it comes to the Lenny Conundrum answers.
I have had the urge to do this before, so I figured I would try it out when there wasn't a lot to lose. So, if you are in a funny kind of mood, I suggest not letting it show on your LC answers. =)

I don't think somebody at TNT sits there and reads all the answers. They simply put some script to read them. Something that simply accepts answers "45", "45 meepits", "45 watchful meepets" and "45meepets", maybe a few more permutations (and I'm sure they don't consider case). If your answer did not match any of the masks... you're out of luck.

I would be very very surprised if a human ever looks at these answers at all... There are probably tens of thousands submitted for each round!
0 Replies

lem

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:25 pm
Re: Answer
Mergath wrote:

And while I'm here - I second this translation "What is the name of the first to rise?". As to answer, I think it's right too, though not 100% sure. Though after spending some time googling around, this is the only suitable answer I can come up with.
0 Replies

purplemonkey

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 10:43 pm
if the question is "What is the name of the first to rise?" then the answer is Siyana according to the book in the archives room.
0 Replies

lem

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 11:19 pm
purplemonkey wrote:
if the question is "What is the name of the first to rise?" then the answer is Siyana according to the book in the archives room.

Thanks for a clarification. I only was able to find indirect references to that.

As to the question - there's no doubt about it.
0 Replies

fritofloyd

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:04 pm
?
How did you guys translate it?
0 Replies

lem

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 12:46 pm
Re: ?
fritofloyd wrote:
How did you guys translate it?

You have to flip a couple of glasses and then put them all together to match the letters. I used Photoshop for this, though some people on the boards reported using things like tracing paper, or regular paper and good light source, or even things like shopping bags....

I don't remember exactly which pieces I had to flip, because I came to a solution after repeatedly flipping some of them several times. If I reconstructed the sequence of flips I did correctly - you flip upper left and lower right pieces horisontally - then try to match them up. They don't align perfectly, but you can read it. In fact - my experience is that you can re-allign them several times just slightly moving one or two pieces to get the each individual word a perfect look.
0 Replies

testify

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:26 pm
I've been suspended for "discussing political things". Which is total BS, since I simply asked if the movie was about george bush or the 9/11, but apparently that's discussion, and it's not up for discussion to unsuspend myself.
But I have 42 hours, so there's no way for me to get in the top 250 again.
Boo hoo. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

ugotownedbyfully

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 01:30 am
Go Guys. U Guys are Awesome!!!!
0 Replies

charred rain

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 10:32 pm
hmm
new mystery pic is up
http://images.neopets.com/games/mysterypic/503_69236.gif

ill be searching captions