Imaginary friends

dyslexia

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 09:39 pm
my best friends turned out to be insurance salesmen.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 09:41 pm
Re: Imaginary friends
binnyboy wrote:
Did anybody here have an imaginary friend as a kid?

Also, do you believe in a god of any kind?

I ask because I realize that I did not and I am an atheist now after a christian upbringing, whereas my older brother did have imaginary friends, and he is still a christian.

I'm 40 years old and I have several imaginary friends. Don't we all?
0 Replies

byrnfri

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 11:00 pm
well as a young child i had an imaginary friend called anne-marie & i believed she was the spirit of this small doll i owned & the spirit could leave the body & come places with me all day.

she was pretty cool as she had allsorts like imaginary skateboards, bmx's, motorbikes, lil cars.
but i dnt ever remember her talking to me much, it was just mainly that she was there.

i grew out of her & had nothing ever since. except smething similar which was caused by depressional issues.

i'm not sure if i believe in god or not. i'd like to believe in something, im just not sure wat. but i did once hear from someone that god isn't someone, but something inside ourselves, in all of us. i think thats a pretty fair comment.
0 Replies