Best Christmas Buster ever!!!!!

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 08:40 pm
I used a Grinch avatar for the lead-up to Christmas and thought I was making some sort of stand! A man in Pasadena has outdone even the Grinch (who DID give the presents back!)...

Quote:
Dad Tries to Sell Christmas Gifts on EBay
The kids were naughty, Dad put the presents on eBay instead of under the tree and Mom's been crying ever since. Now, even the tree's down.

Saturday morning was sure not to be very jolly for three brothers 9, 11 and 15 who didn't straighten up when their father told them Santa wasn't too pleased with their fighting, cuss words and obscene gestures.

Dad and Mom had warned their sons that the Nintendo DS video system and the three games that go with it were headed for the auction block if they didn't get their act together.

"No kidding. Three undeserving boys have crossed the line. Tonight we sat down and showed them what they WILL NOT get for Christmas this year. I'll be taking the tree down tomorrow," the man announced in his eBay posting.

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 875 • Replies: 1
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 10:38 pm
There are three kids in Pasadena that learned a very good lesson this Christmas.

The only thing that would have been better is if Dad had made them give the gift to some charity.
0 Replies