How to appear in People you may know

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 03:29 pm
Hi!

Most People got the problem that they DON'T want to appear in the people you may know list, I've got the problem the other way round ...

There is this Guy i really liked when I was younger. Now I ended a realationship and he is single as well. If I added him on facebook, that may be a little creepy (at least I thought so), so I had the idea to appear in his people you may know list ... if he sees me there, he would add me if he wanted to, right. At least, if I knew I appeared in his list, it would make it totally uncreepy to add him, because it gave me the chance to tell him that he appeared in my list if he asked me (quite childish, but never mind).

We've got two mutual friends from the old times, but still he doesn't appear in my list. How can I change that?

I'm thankful for every input!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 533 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 05:03 pm
@NinjaTurlte,
Give FB as many social signals as possible that you have something in common with him. Schools, towns lived in, entertainment you like, etc.
NinjaTurlte

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2017 06:04 am
@jespah,
Thanks!!!! It already works 😊😊😊
0 Replies