Lost access to email and phone number can't log in!

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 07:22 pm
I no longer have access to my old email account I have tried to get into it. I also no longer have access to the phone number accosiated with it either, it's a very old account.. i do not want to loose all those pictures and contacts!!! Anyways i can recover this account. 😢😢
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,315 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 06:26 am
@Htskylarsmom,
Usually FB will push for a picture ID (possibly 2) and/or for you to recognize a number of friends on your list.
p4mci4

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2018 04:42 pm
@jespah,
I cant log into my fb. I tried with 3 codes from my friends, but still didn't receive any email, even if I changed emails addresses to 3 different emails, I still didn't get any email with the code. I also checked the junk. Please can you help me to log into my fb. I thin I tried all option and I am desperate now. Mainly I would need to log to messenger, as my only way to contact with people is just by a messenger and now I cant contact with anyone as dont have their numbers.

Do you have guys this website where I can write to administrator of fb, send them my photos that then recognise thats its me??
0 Replies

ArborPaul

Reply Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:32 am
I have a work supplied mobile phone as my only device, after I enter my password I am prompted to enter my phone # for recovery or it will not let me access my account. I cannot use my work phone for facebook and it let me open an account without entering a phone #, now I can't login??
0 Replies

itstrisha

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:59 am
@Htskylarsmom,
This is a big issue as you now have no proff that you are th owner of the profile. Try to get access of your old email id. only that can help
0 Replies