Friends still? :(

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 02:44 am
This is ganna be long, sorry if my English isn't right. Everyone knows that a friendship of 3 does not work out. Here is some info below:
* We're all in grade 7
*All girls
* only one is competitive
* all love horses
* I will not be using our real names, the names will be P(Not so nice), Jay (Me) & Sandwich (great friend only used the name because she loves sandwiches!)
Ok here it goes, P and Sandwich were great friends in term 1&2 (I was just the one to be picked on), This term(3) P left to travel in the middle of the term. I and Sandwich became really good friends and made 2 more friends in grade 9 and 12. When P came back I & Sandwich were sad as P always rips friendships apart. Me and sandwich haven't talked to her much but on Monday P went very aggressive towards me..Very scary Me and sandwich said later. P & sandwich were just finishing some sowing when P said "Jay your really mean and very controling, I never joke around with sandwich because I know you Jay will be realy mad."Sandwich was frecking out by now and saying 'Wow thats nice!' and 'P your being realy mean to Jay. I said "P, I am not Sandwiches manager or master, I dont control her at all. I dont care if she and you are friends, OK?" Then thats when P went crazy, like seriously..she was saying how me and sandwich were saying so many mean things when she was away. I said " who told u this, A & Tay? Because you always say how bad they r and never to hang around them!" P said "Well they r the only people i can hang around, its pretty hard when you 2 r being so mean!" by this time she was talking pretty loud. There was noone else in the room, just us. when she finshed she stayed and contiued to bag me and Sandwich. Then the lunch time was finish. BY the way me and Sandwich only sometimes ignore her because she is always so crabby toward me now.
Please note that P is leaving next year, I and Sandwich are secretly happy for that!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 875 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 06:05 am
@Pickle and Tigerlily,
In all future friendships don't gossip about your friends, or anyone for that matter. Friends don't gossip about each other, period.
0 Replies