How to send a message to someone who does not have the Facebook Messenger app?

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 09:01 am
So, I saw an old fiend of mine for the first time in months two nights ago. We talked for a bit and she said she would be going out later on in the evening. Yesterday I messaged her using the Facebook Messenger app on my android to see how she was doing, but she hasn't responded, and it doesn't appear as if she's even seen my message (on the Messenger app you get to see whether or not the person you've messaged has seen the message).

What do I do? Is there a way to send private messages through regular Facebook without using the Messenger app? Do I poke her? Just what can I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 753 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 01:19 pm
@BurlyDormouse6247,
She gets a notice of a new message regardless if she uses messenger or not. I wouldn't sit and stare at Facebook waiting for a response, she either will or won't, but I would proceed with life as usual.
marshasarv

Reply Tue 10 Oct, 2017 12:22 am
@tibbleinparadise,
A notification of new message come on the facebook. If the person you are sending messages don't have facebook messenger than he can open the facebook in any browser in browser he doesn't need a messenger to reply.
0 Replies