Generation code

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 01:02 pm
I have recently changed my phone number and hadn't updated this on my Facebook account. I deactivated my account for a while and tried logging back on but I needed the generation code that was being sent to my old phone number. It must have done something because my account is now active again without actually being able to access it. I tried to log onto the email account I used to set up Facebook with 8/9 years ago but forgot the password as it has been so long since I've had to access this account and I haven't needed to until now. After so many attempts of logging in I am now blocked out of signing into that email account and have failed the security questions, I have spoke to someone from Microsoft who cannot help me, so I literally cannot get the generation code through phone number or my Microsoft account. I have gone through the forgot password page and attached a picture of my driving license a number of times but have had no response what so ever. Are there actual people who work for Facebook or are they all robots? My Instagram account is connected to Facebook and I can share the posts I post on Instagram on Facebook too so I have lots of ways to prove this is my Facebook account. Please somebody help me, I don't like the idea of my Facebook being active and visible to anyone when I can't see it myself!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 521 • Replies: 0
No top replies