Vaccination without consent

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 02:04 am
The fascist deep state intends to repeatedly vaccinate EVERYONE without their consent. They have already started with children and poor people. It is people like Bill Gates and the Rothschilds who are behind this. The Rothschilds own or control most media companies and banks.

blatham

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 02:52 am
But Bill Gates isn't Jewish. This makes no sense.
alphabeta

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 07:27 am
@blatham,
How do you know?
maxdancona

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 08:01 am
@alphabeta,
Are they also planning to feed everyone without their consent, and give them clean water without their consent?

I could really get to like this fascist deep state.
alphabeta

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 08:16 am
@maxdancona,
As long as you toe the line, they will. As long as they need you, they will.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 08:52 am
@alphabeta,
Thank you Alphabeta. That is very reassuring.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 11:26 am
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:
The Rothschilds own or control most media companies and banks.

Do you mean "the Jews"?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 07:07 pm
@alphabeta,
Quote:
Re: blatham (Post 6494945)
How do you know?

Early 1990s. I was working on a renovation of a snooty fitness club in Seattle. I saw him in the shower. Not Jewish. But I will add that he had really quite a pert little bottom.

My beef with the guy is that he has aspirations to become God. Just take his word processing software. Think about this. How does the Holy Bible begin?
"In the begging was the Word". Right.

Don't get me wrong. Jews are something else. aren't they? " Chosen", they tell us. "We have a contract" they say. "He chooses us above all others and we, the contract reads, are enjoined to dominate the world. For Him. And they are cool with this. So is God. This is explicitly addressed in the contract preamble, which reads (and I'm quoting)...
"And God said, 'Look, you dudes found me. You figured this **** out before anyone else. When we began to hang, the Caucasians, for one example, were living in a rainy, cold forest getting drunk all the time, farting, fighting and ******* their sisters. But you dudes were, like, into me. You're smarter than the rest. You better take over"

So, there's that.
0 Replies

alphabeta

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 04:16 am
If you check Bill Gates' family tree, there are names such as Maxwell and Thompson, which are potentially Jewish names.
centrox

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 04:37 am
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:
potentially Jewish names.

Alphabeta sounds a bit Jewish, if you ask me.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:46 am
@alphabeta,
Quote:
If you check Bill Gates' family tree, there are names such as Maxwell and Thompson, which are potentially Jewish names.
It's "family בוים". But aside from that small correction, let me tell you how pleased I am to see others researching family histories to find evidence of Semite genes. Also, I've known some Thompsons and one for one, they owned pawn shops. Dimly lit, untidy pawn shops.

Keep up the good work.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 02:58 pm
@alphabeta,
Oh, yes; and we all know that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is genuine!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 12:12 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

The fascist deep state intends to repeatedly vaccinate EVERYONE without their consent. They have already started with children and poor people. It is people like Bill Gates and the Rothschilds who are behind this. The Rothschilds own or control most media companies and banks.

Repeatedly? To what end? Also, how do they manage to do it without consent?

I'm not going to dismiss your claims out of hand, but surely you realize you need to offer concrete evidence of them if you want to convince anyone you are being accurate. Otherwise, we might all form a mob and kill Gates and the Rothschilds on the word of a false prophet. Sounds like something the NWO might actually want.
alphabeta

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
France has made attending a state school conditional upon receiving 11 vaccinations.

Australian Prime minister wants to stop benefits for unvaccinated children.

Italy has made attending a state school conditional upon receiving 12 vaccinations.

California: Governor Brown signed SB 277 the most stringent vaccine mandate in the United States on June 30, 2015. This new law will go into effect on July 1, 2016.

Families that do not comply with the one-size-fits-all vaccine mandate, will lose their State Constitutional right for a free and appropriate education in public and private K-12 schools. The use of licensed daycare facilities, in-home daycare, public or private preschools and even after school care programs are also included in SB 277.

School aged children, not up-to-date on every mandated vaccine, will be required to home school without options for classroom learning.

SB 277 eliminates a parent’s right to exempt their children from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure including death. In 2016, California parents will be forced to give their children more than 40 doses of 10 federally recommended vaccines. This open-ended vaccine mandate allows the State of California to add any additional vaccines they deem necessary at anytime. The only exemption available is a medical exemption that doctors deny to 99.99 percent of children under federal guidelines.

UK recommended vaccines.

8 weeks

6-in-1 vaccine, given as a single jab containing vaccines to protect against six separate diseases: diphtheria; tetanus; whooping cough (pertussis); polio; Haemophilus influenzae type b, known as Hib, a bacterial infection that can cause severe pneumonia or meningitis in young children; and hepatitis B

Pneumococcal (PCV) vaccine

Rotavirus vaccine

Men B vaccine
12 weeks

6-in-1 vaccine, second dose

Rotavirus vaccine, second dose
16 weeks

6-in-1 vaccine, third dose

Pneumococcal (PCV) vaccine, second dose

Men B vaccine second dose
One year

Hib/Men C vaccine, given as a single jab containing vaccines against meningitis C (first dose) and Hib (fourth dose)

Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, given as a single jab

Pneumococcal (PCV) vaccine, third dose

Men B vaccine, third dose
2-8 years (including children in reception class and school years 1 to 4)

Children's flu vaccine (annual)
3 years and 4 months

Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine, second dose

4-in-1 pre-school booster, given as a single jab containing vaccines against: diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough (pertussis) and polio
12-13 years (girls only)

HPV vaccine, which protects against cervical cancer – two injections given 6-12 months apart
14 years

3-in-1 teenage booster, given as a single jab containing vaccines against diphtheria, tetanus and polio

Men ACWY vaccine, given as a single jab containing vaccines against meningitis A, C, W and Y
65 years

Pneumococcal (PPV) vaccine
65 and over

Flu vaccine (every year)
70 years (and 78 and 79-year-olds as a catch-up)

Shingles vaccine
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 02:28 pm
@alphabeta,
Need sources
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 03:47 pm
Why shouldn't children be vaccinated? Aren't infectious diseases a bad thing? Just asking.
alphabeta

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 02:46 am
@centrox,
Are you saying that mandatory vaccinations are a good thing?
Will the people behind mandatory vaccinations be having the same vaccines and the same number of vaccines that they are trying to force the general public to have?
centrox

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 06:34 am
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

Are you saying that mandatory vaccinations are a good thing?

Yes.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 08:33 am
@alphabeta,
I am too. Mandatory vaccinations are are good thing.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2017 08:54 am
No one should vaccinate me without my consent.

1. Forums
  2. » Vaccination without consent
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:38:37