0

Temporarily Locked

Eli-Pi

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 09:06 am
Sooo I got a message saying my account was temporarily locked bc someone tried to login from an unusual location. When I try to go through the steps to resolve the issue, I click on the "Continue" button to bring me to the next/first step, but nothing happens; the button just swirls with the loading icon, but nothing else. I'm not sure if this is a processing issue, or what is going on, but it's starting to get really frustrating that I can't move forward!

I've tried updating my password, just letting the page load for a while (over an hour), and looking for answers online, to no avail. Would anyone have any insights into how I can get my account up and running again?

Thanks in advance for any help!

mrplugo

0  
Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:59 pm
@Eli-Pi,
I am also faced with the same problem can anyone help on this????