Temporarily Locked

Eli-Pi

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2017 09:06 am
Sooo I got a message saying my account was temporarily locked bc someone tried to login from an unusual location. When I try to go through the steps to resolve the issue, I click on the "Continue" button to bring me to the next/first step, but nothing happens; the button just swirls with the loading icon, but nothing else. I'm not sure if this is a processing issue, or what is going on, but it's starting to get really frustrating that I can't move forward!

I've tried updating my password, just letting the page load for a while (over an hour), and looking for answers online, to no avail. Would anyone have any insights into how I can get my account up and running again?

Thanks in advance for any help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,577 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mrplugo

Reply Mon 24 Sep, 2018 12:59 pm
@Eli-Pi,
I am also faced with the same problem can anyone help on this????
0 Replies

dubeyrohini

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 05:35 am
If you having two accounts on Facebook, maybe you will get that one back. IF you do, you may lose this one. Terms of condition allow only one account with your real name/name you go by in real life. Your pages must all be run from that account. Do they say why that ID cannot be accepted? Are you using the ID types that they say are required? Do they match the name/birthdate/photo on the account?
0 Replies