Out of Body Experiences

SCoates

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 03:28 pm
Has anybody had an out of body experience? I had one once. I was going in for a simple surgery, which wasn't supposed to be threatening at all, but after the anesthesiologist left the next thing I remembered I was up in the corner of the room, looking down at a bunch of doctors huddled around what I assumed was my body. Umm... come to think of it, though, they were looking up at me, which was kind of weird... and asking me in calm tones to climb down from the cabinet and give them the scalpel back.

Out of body experiences are so weird.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,085 • Replies: 3
No top replies

furiousflee

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 04:03 pm
Smoking alot of weed in a short time...stood up after hitting housten( my old bong) and all of a sudden I was floating in the air looking at my body...then as a camara would zoom in, so did I and I was back in my body, also something similar with SALVIUM...
0 Replies

Sign Related 2

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:33 pm
Re: Out of Body Experiences
SCoates wrote:
Has anybody had an out of body experience? I had one once. I was going in for a simple surgery, which wasn't supposed to be threatening at all, but after the anesthesiologist left the next thing I remembered I was up in the corner of the room, looking down at a bunch of doctors huddled around what I assumed was my body. Umm... come to think of it, though, they were looking up at me, which was kind of weird... and asking me in calm tones to climb down from the cabinet and give them the scalpel back.

Out of body experiences are so weird.

Maybe one or more of those doctors was fooling around with your mind with their astral body where it would seem as you said to what you saw.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 7 Dec, 2004 12:51 am
The only thing I have that would closely compare to that would have been when I was in a car accident and I recall watching everything in the Emergency Room in the 3rd Person, from above, all sorts of perspectives really. The police in the waiting room talking with my mom, them cutting my clothes off, the x-ray machines, the chest tube. I don't remember any pain at all until I woke up 3 days later in the ICU. The nurse was talking to someone on the phone and I knew it was my mom

Later, when the removed the gastro and airway tube, I told them they forgot about my hip. Apparently my hip was also broken and they hadn't noticed with all the other stuff.

It was very surreal, but not scary at all.

Since then, the only thing close is "night flights"...where you dream that you are flying? Those are very cool!
0 Replies