A thread dedicated to the art of stalking

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:47 pm
You'd be surprised at how often that approach works.

Gargamel told me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:49 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Gargamel told me.

Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:54 pm
I been through various situations, on which I won't elaborate here, but have never been stalked. Did have to change my locks...

I don't think stalking is a tame thing at all. It can surely escalate.

I guess I feel a need to distinguish... though it is in some of the ballpark -

years ago a friend was dumped by her lover, and she did watch his house, and finally got him good by writing on his window in lipstick..

anger, but only to a certain level.

(I heard about this after the fact and thought good riddance, but could understand at the same time.)

I also remember back when I was a mere rosebud, walking around in the slushy streets of Evanston, Illinois, with a girlfriend who was slightly more grown up than me, L'Innocente. She liked Elvis Presley and Marlon Brando, I liked the Crewcuts (gag) with Skokiaan, or something like that, and some jazz no one ever heard of...
Anyway, we needed to walk by so and so's house... and we did that twice. It was about twelve blocks away and quite a stupid couple of episodes, to no avail as to his seeing us and coming out of his house or not.
But...

looking back, this stupid-thirteen-year-old behavior sits at the primeval heart of some stalking.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:57 pm
i've never been flashed )except by montana) but i was felt up out of the blue by a drunk soroity girl in an elevator after a fire drill in college
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:59 pm
you returned the favor, didn'tcha? Mr. Green
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:01 pm
i did... then i offered to walk her back to her room, which she agreed too. got her to her room just in time for her to pass out in my arms. so i put her in bed and sighed and went back to my room.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:03 pm
Awwww!!! You poor thing. I won't do that to ya Seed ;-)
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:04 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Gargamel told me.

Ah yes, the windshield technique.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:10 pm
So....

there is a difference, is there not, between your enthusiast in the elevator (horny) and my friend with the lipstick (at height of anguished broken heart trying to deal), and these stalking folks, at least in terms of intensity.

I guess I think we all have kernals of attachment like this, but only some channel it (or succumb to a channeling drive) into serious dysphoria.

Dysphoria, I have to look that up, it sounded good.

But real life love has to do with active dealing with a person, not with view-from-afar. View from afar is many things, but it isn't actually love.
So the attachment of those who are 'afar' gains in creepiness as it intensifies.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:13:26