A thread dedicated to the art of stalking

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:27 pm
Quote:
When thing's happen like that it definitly can give a girl a different perspective on the male thought pattern.

Well, it may be male and it may be a pattern, but it is decidedly not thought, that would indicate that there was a brain involved.

This is so pathetic.

Joe
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:35 pm
That guy new exactly where to stand so only I could see him.
There was traffic backed up for miles in the area I was jogging, less than 20 feet from where he was standing, very tricky guy.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:39 pm
You know I am so thankful that never happened to me. I ran on a practically all male military base for years. Some chick was murdered at NOON right off the base running one time. This was in D.C.

Anywho, I'm glad he didn't have the chance to grab you and then rape you!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:47 pm
I have had some close calls in places you wouldn't even consider worring about, like my local library. A very sick man followed me in there, exposed himself, I ran out, hopped in my car and went home.

A week later I'm jogging, I look up and he's walking toward me with a smug grin. I gave him a real mean look and jogged past him. I turned around when I was about 20 feet away to see if he was gone and he had changed direction and was walking toward me. FEETS don't FAIL me NOW!

Stalkers are like ghosts, one minute their in front of you and then their gone.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 09:13 pm
I have a story about my own stalker. This happened this past year. My first case of anyone ever stalking me. And here I thought I wasnt stalking material. Well anyways. Im in the national guard as many of you know., and this past year I was sent to maryland for homeland security. I didnt have a girlfriend and seeing as i was going to be up there for a year i decided to do a little dating. I met this really great girl, farely pretty, athletic (she was a swimmer). Went on a few dates and talked ont he phone and she just wasnt the girl for me. Decided to for-go dating her anymore. Explained this to her and she seem understanding. Asked if we could still be friends and I said sure.

Well a couple of weeks went by, she started calling me more and more. I would come home and find 15 to 20 messages on the phone (in about a 10 hour period). All of them from her. Asking various questions about my where abouts and who i was with.

I called her back and told her to quit calling, that it was creeping me out and that it wasn't healthy for her to keep up this kind of habits. She agreed and said she just needed time to get over me. Well she stopped calling for about a week. Then the calls started again. Though this time she would ask questions that she should have questions about like : "Who was the girl you went to the movies went", What did you eat at Ruby Tuesdays", stuff to that nature. Really creepy. I worked swing shift and on first shift I would have to get up aroun 345 400 o'clock AM to get ready for work. She started calling at around 200230 every morning screaming the phone, asking who the sl*t was in the bed with me. If i had sex with her and horrible crap like that. Sadly there was no girl in the bed with me and it woke me up from deep sleep. It got so bad I had to tell my company commander and he ended up making me change my phone number and putting a restraining order against her.

I am now back in NC and somehow she has gotten my address and has sent me pictures and letters (both or which are graphic) very scary stuff. I have gotten to where I dont even open the letters any more and just throw them away.

Joahaeyo, is that guy the reason why your avatar doesnt have a face? just a random question.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 07:30 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
It's so sad that I'm even paranoid/scared to register anywhere for my wedding because he'd do anything to know any tidbit on my fiance (name, looks, age, etc, etc).

Anyways, this is why you have seen me delete links or pics I've posted a day after sharing them. While he doesn't know this username nor would he have a way of guessing it, I still know he never stops with his antics ....so I cover my tracks. (sigh)

I finally found you! I was pretty sure it was you. You shouldn't complain. If you had stayed with me, like you should have, I wouldn't have to resot to stalking you.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:01 pm
Missed this thread until now....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:10 pm
....and, no, I've never been stalked, to my knowledge.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:23 pm
Littlek, don't block the window with that lamp anymore, ok?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:30 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
It's so sad that I'm even paranoid/scared to register anywhere for my wedding because he'd do anything to know any tidbit on my fiance (name, looks, age, etc, etc).

Anyways, this is why you have seen me delete links or pics I've posted a day after sharing them. While he doesn't know this username nor would he have a way of guessing it, I still know he never stops with his antics ....so I cover my tracks. (sigh)

That is very scary Joa. Have you thought of getting a restraining order on this creep?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Dec, 2004 08:31 pm
All these stories really give me the creeps.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 09:45 am
[edited]
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:06 am
Hey ladies, before you start attacking stalkers, ask yourself:

Maybe "stalker" really means, "misunderstood romantic who you love but just don't know it yet, who will make you know it if that's what it takes, if that's what it takes for you to realize the love of your life."

Sorry, this one hits close to home.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:07 am
Speaking of home, I now must go break in and watch her sleep.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:31 am
Gargamel wrote:

Maybe "stalker" really means, "misunderstood romantic who you love but just don't know it yet, who will make you know it if that's what it takes, if that's what it takes for you to realize the love of your life."

Are you out of your MIND???????????????????????
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 11:56 am
[edited]
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:04 pm
Cinn, that creeped me out. Do you think men can feel the same fear that women do from stalking?
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:11 pm
I think they can, but there's also that element of the man usually being physically stronger than the woman, that lends an extra element of intimidation.

My situation was complicated because although I had never met him in person, I had trusted this man as a friend and I knew him to be a genuinely good person. It was terrible to see him become so unstable. Internet stalking is a perfect vehicle for that type of person, though...the type who is generally undemanding in person can often turn into a monster behind the shield of "anonymity."
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:25 pm
well i dont know if its the same level of fear... but when the girl who was stalking me and when phsyco on me started doing things like telling me what movie i had seen and with who, it really freaked me out... that she knew where i was and when i was there... it was crazy
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 12:43 pm
paulaj wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

Are you out of your MIND???????????????????????

Maybe I am, maybe I am out of my mind.

Or maybe I'm the only sane person here.

The line between genius and madness is quite fine.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:33:10