A thread dedicated to the art of stalking

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:13 pm
EDIT: Original title and thread edited, possibly the gayest thread I've ever posted.

Question is the same. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of being stalked minus all the hang-up phone calls I used to get a lot.

But do the 189 restraining orders against me count?

Women: have you had any really creepy internet stories with men stalking you??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,789 • Replies: 68
No top replies

panzade

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:14 pm
Get outta here...Paula is stalking Kicky...everybody knows that but you.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:17 pm
I'm stalking Kicky? Don't tell Slappy, no telling how desperate he might become.
He might even go as far as to start a thread about me.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:19 pm
Re: A thread dedicated to Slappy...from PaulaJ
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Women: have you had any really creepy internet stories with men stalking you??

I have real life stories of what guy's used to do when I jogged, thinkin' about whether I feel like writing them, hmmm.
Slappy, why don't you change the Internet stocking to just stalking in general. I'll bet there will be more responses.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:28 pm
You have to excuse me.

I had 4 hours of sleep, and I'm hungover.

I'm seriously considering staying in tonight. Unheard of.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:32 pm
I can't answer for the women, but I've had a couple of female internet stalkers. Some even sent me pictures....bad idea. Shocked Talk about fugly!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:36 pm
There are so many fuglies online, it's not even funny.

"CUTE, FUN, PRETTY GIRL!"

Then you look at the picture and want to vomit on yourself.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 02:39 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
There are so many fuglies online, it's not even funny.

"CUTE, FUN, PRETTY GIRL!"

Then you look at the picture and want to vomit on yourself.

Or on them, just for kicks.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:31 pm
UM, I hope NO WOMAN goes through what I have.

Let's see:

Went on a date with a guy once.

Next day he came over to give me flowers and a prayer journal. This was to mimic what my ex and I had together (after dating for 6 months though). WHO in their right mind wants to share their personal deepest thoughts after the 1st date? Needless to say, I told my roommate to say I wasn't there, but the weirdo tried staying in my home until I did arrive.

In the process of me developing a friendship with him (my fault), I also made is very blantant that I did not care for him. I was rude to him, mean, and would use the words hate and stupid to describe him (in front of others and him).

He would drive by my apt. to see if my lights were on.
He would feel my car engine to see if it was warm and estimate how long ago I had left to go somewhere. Mind you, my apt. complex was gated!

He was so jealous of an ex I had that moved to our town that he signed up for the same class (after we had stopped all communication) just to find out if my ex and I had gotten back together.

In the next year and a half, I had 4 GUY roommates who wanted me to call the cops because despite being BIGGER than this guy, they were creeped out by his antics.

After moving into my new place, he was able to describe my living room to the TEE yet he had never been in my home.

He created so many lies about me. Like after I found out I had cancer, he and another one of his friends who became quite obsessed with me (because I wouldn't date them) called me a liar just to justify them photoshopping horrible images of me and posting them on a popular school forum. Pics joking about my cancer which I had never told them about (what kind).

I can really go on and on....
It's been over 3 yrs and he still obsesses over me.
Thankfully it has gotten better.
Thankfully he has never run into any of my ex's or my fiance because they've got "just a few" words they'd like to express to him.

It's really a shame I had to stop using a username I've used my entire life. I owned it everywhere I could think of too (hotmail, excite, the domain, yahoo, msn, etc, etc). I had to get rid of a homepage that I had worked very hard on and anything with my name. I now hide under this new username. I can't even put my AIM/YM or my NEW homepage link (something not registered in any search engine) anywhere I post in fear of him somehow finding me.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:37 pm
It's so sad that I'm even paranoid/scared to register anywhere for my wedding because he'd do anything to know any tidbit on my fiance (name, looks, age, etc, etc).

Anyways, this is why you have seen me delete links or pics I've posted a day after sharing them. While he doesn't know this username nor would he have a way of guessing it, I still know he never stops with his antics ....so I cover my tracks. (sigh)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:44 pm
That is awful, Joahaeyo. I would've thought he'd have moved on to someone else by now.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:47 pm
*hits head*

If you knew how many times my mom, friends, and strangers have told me the same thing.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:51 pm
Well, add me to the list then. I guess my creativity has run out for today. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:53 pm
Ooooh, I didn't mean it like that. Sad

I just mean my family and I just "Don't get it" either. Just making sure you know I didn't mean it like "Well duhhh."
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:56 pm
Joahaeyo, that was a nice shirt you were wearing today.

D'OH!

That sucks...what a scumbag. That prayer journal on the first date reminds me of something last night. I was sitting at a bar, and there were two women sitting a couple seats over. This complete dork walked up and started talking to them, and at one point one of the women quickly looked at me and rolled their eyes.

After the guy left, they were telling me he was asking them if they found Christ or something...then started asking them why women in Boston were so "cold." I'm sure he had much better luck with that approach somewhere else.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 04:56 pm
No problem, jo. Just wish I could think of something more helpful to say.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:01 pm
I've always thought the best place to find other people dying to talk about their faith was at a bar. I bet he goes in trying to find one-nighters too. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:09 pm
Here is one of the more pathetic stalker scenarios I have had to endure. I have about 8-10 stories about stalkers.

I'll quickly qualify it by saying female joggers seem to be easy/convenient targets for perverts, and I never jogged in remote areas for safety reasons.

I was 19, and out for my daily 7 mile run. It was around noon time, sunny, about 89 degrees and humid. I was almost home, about a half mile to go. So I'm running along on the sidewalk and this guy darts in front of me and starts running ahead. He caught my atttention because of what he was wearing, a flannel shirt, sleeves rolled to elbows, a leather vest, long dungarees, and construction boots. I was sweating profusely with a tank top and shorts on, his attire didn't make sense.

He disappears in the distance, I jog about 100 yards and I hear "HEY" I look up and this guy is standing in the front alcove of a house and his pants are around his ankles Shocked and he's gesturing/inviting me over. I ran home alittle faster than usual.

Now, this was about the 5th time this had happened (different people) so I decided to call the police. This was the first time in my life that I called the police for anything.

Two seasoned detectives show up, I'm sitting in the back, we are driving around looking, we can't find him.
I said "I hope you don't think I'm a pest I'm just getting sick of this." One of them replies-
"Ya.....well.....it isn't right,........ unless the guy's wife was pregnant or something." Shocked

I'm thinking this cop is no better than the guy were looking for!

I said "You can take me home now" the detective replied "Are you sure?"..............."YES"

That was my introduction to asking a policeman for help.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:18 pm
Joah

When thing's happen like that it definitly can give a girl a different perspective on the male thought pattern.

I'm soory to hear that happened to you.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 3 Dec, 2004 05:26 pm
I would freak out in your situation. There's no way I'd feel safe running again there. It's a shame they didn't find him esp. since you lived so close to where you were running. It's like he knew you were going to be there. Shocked
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A thread dedicated to the art of stalking
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:41:58