I need a title

jennijumper

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 02:46 am
That's my name !
shewolfnm wrote:
Noddy24 wrote:
What did you call yourself during these turbulent years?

I had an alias with state ID Jennifer Kalka.
The single name Jennifer .. has been done.
The combo hasnt though.

My name is Jennifer Kalka, and I was asking myself why you had chosen this alias ?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:18 am
Oh wow.. how wierd!!

When I was a teenager I loved the name jennifer. I dont know why, but I was infatuated with the name.
I picked the last name Kalka because in my school there were these 2 polish brothers who I had a HUGE crush on. The last name was unpopular at the time and usually went unnoticed. and of course, being a teenager, I thought it cool to have the last name of someone I had a crush on Laughing And since alot of my time as a kid was spent homeless, I didnt want anyone to know who I was so an alias was perfect and played into the dream world I had of being -unknown-.
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 01:12 pm
I like Look Away - it says a lot - how people do look away and avoid eye contact with the homeless and has lots of echoes of other connotations - it's also snappy and just sounds right for your story. Good luck with it
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 01:13 pm
Thank you!
I am sticking with it . For all the same reasons. Aside from that, i can find no other biography with that title. Hopefully .. mine will be an original.
0 Replies